Bill Shea high priced?

Discussions on other First and Second World War militaria and collecting in general. Hosted by John G & William Kramer.
adler3

Bill Shea high priced?

Post by adler3 » 24 Jul 2012, 20:28

I was looking at the ruptured duck to get an idea of what things are going for. Bill is or seems to be pricing things as if the 2008 collapse never happened. I am seeing people all over say things have to sell for 20 percent less than they did at the high point. I have had to sell things for the cut or they just sit there. Cased crosses were going for about 500 or more now I can only get about 399 or so. Bill seems to be selling at old prices and I know he is an old man who may be stuck in his ways and I have even read a few posts where he is selling things generally thought to be fakes. I am not bashing Bill I just want to get an idea of where prices are on this stuff.

Mark in Cleveland, Tn.

Re: Bill Shea high priced?

Post by Mark in Cleveland, Tn. » 25 Jul 2012, 03:40

His site is not the only one with stupid out of date high prices. This is why none of these web dealers
***are selling anything anymore***.
Just like here in Tn. all we do is sell to are each other now.Dealer to dealer sales are the only way now.

As for the going on ANY OF THESE sites to *get a feel of what something is selling for, or what it's worth**My fellow AHF membeer, that is way out of wack. Like these morons who go to E BAY to see what their crap is worth, you know the speel..Well, it's listed on E Bay for $250.00, so thAT IS GOSPEL TRUE WORTH!!! :lol: THat is 100% warped... as the stuff is'nt worth the price, it is only listed at that price...Hell I could post a new $1.00 bill on there, for $20.00... would that make it worth that??NO!

Then people watch those fake, crap reality shws..Pawn Stars/Storage Wars/Cajun Pawn Wars/Hardcor Pawn/Auction Hunters/ American Pickers/ Antiques Roadshow, etc. and then they get a really shit idea on worth. :lol:

Return to “Other WW1 & WW2 Militaria”