Looking for a shop :)

Discussions on other First and Second World War militaria and collecting in general. Hosted by John G & William Kramer.
IggyRobas

Looking for a shop :)

Post by IggyRobas » 03 Mar 2014, 13:05

I don't know if this is the right thread to post this one, so Admins please just move my post to the correct thread if ever this is the wrong one. So I'm looking for a shop that sells Authentic World War 2 German Memorabilia that ships internationally, particularly in the Philippines. I wanted to buy stuff that is at the range of $200 below, patches,pins, insignia and other small stuff will do. Thanks for those who will answer :D

cnicoll123

Re: Looking for a shop :)

Post by cnicoll123 » 07 Mar 2014, 21:37

For you my friend, especially in the Filipino/Asian continent and area would be a place called WW2Sale.com

Unfortunately it's hit and miss with the quality- as with Asian made stuff (don't want to offend) but it's usually very poor quality and mis-match as to weather you'll get a good item or bad one.
The place sells a whole load of stuff from awards to uniforms, helmets and caps e.t.c, but i wouldn't expect much. Pricing wise, with postage, should be ok because it won't need to travel half-way round the world to get to you.

Other than that,

Soldier of Fortune (UK site) does internation shipping, and is of sufficently better, if not best, quality items on the market, especially for reproduced items, ex-film items and/or original pieces.

Check both out, could see something you like. :thumbsup:
Connor Nicoll

Grenadier C.Nikel
1st SS Panzer Division "LSSAH" 3.Kp

Return to “Other WW1 & WW2 Militaria”