Help with displaying Stielhandgranate 24

Discussions on other First and Second World War militaria and collecting in general. Hosted by John G & William Kramer.
Kaput

Help with displaying Stielhandgranate 24

Post by Kaput » 04 Aug 2014, 17:52

Hey guys, I posted before with help regarding purchasing an M35 helmet which I'm really appreciative for all the help but I also purchased a replica Stielhandgranate 24 that I want to put up for display in my room. I'm asking to see if any fellow collector/enthusiasts have hung up their grenade for personal display. The only idea I really have is to use 2 hooks from the brand Command and to put one on each side of the handle of the grenade and to place it on the wall. The hooks alone are a bit of a pain to find since none have the correct diameter measurement and are more so used for hanging coats and such. But yea i just started collecting and really want to make it look nice and not "half ass" it. Any ideas and help would be appreciated. Thanks a lot guys!

John G.
Host - Militaria sections

Re: Help with displaying Stielhandgranate 24

Post by John G. » 05 Aug 2014, 13:33

Some hardware stores will have other "hangers" (sizes and shapes) that may work.... I usually either stand mine on it's head, lay it horizontally, or stick it in one of my manican "belts" for display.... more or less "whatever works"....
John G.

Return to “Other WW1 & WW2 Militaria”