Eagles nest blueprints Hitler's 50th birthday gift for sale

Discussions on other First and Second World War militaria and collecting in general. Hosted by John G & William Kramer.
prideleader

Eagles nest blueprints Hitler's 50th birthday gift for sale

Post by prideleader » 30 Jun 2015, 03:15

I have found Original Eagles Nest blueprints for sale. They where given to Hitler for his 50th birthday. I will provide links including the furnishings. Once in a life time thing. I think they're in good shape.They state Hitler could have had direct knowledge of these prints.
Last edited by prideleader on 30 Jun 2015, 07:29, edited 1 time in total.

John G.
Host - Militaria sections

Re: Eagles nest blueprints Hitler's 50th birthday gift for sale

Post by John G. » 30 Jun 2015, 10:05

Without seeing them "in hand" and being to able to really see the paper and drawing/printing under magnification..... I personally would have serious reservations- "blue prints" or the originals?, printed... drawn by hand... or just plain "reproductions.

While I can't tell.... assuming they are real (BIG ASSUMPTION) certainly "Museum quality" for sure...but value very hard to say- difficult to display, expensive to preserve... and really pretty boring except "what they are"...

Nothing I'd want unless a "fell into them"... and real or not they'll probably sell for ALOT of money.... (If real the 3 lots should "stay together", but they wouldn't make as much $$$$ if they did that)..
My opinion... for what that's worth... :roll:
John G.

prideleader

Post by prideleader » 30 Jun 2015, 19:14

John G. i understand your reservations. but if i said they have been in my family for 60 years. In which my father bought them from the solder who brought them back would you feel better about them?

Mark in Cleveland, Tn.

Post by Mark in Cleveland, Tn. » 01 Jul 2015, 04:01

No to your last reparte with JohnG

Just the fact these are on AlexanderAutographs Auction is SUPER RED FLAG!!!

John G.

Post by John G. » 01 Jul 2015, 17:39

prideleader wrote:I have found Original Eagles Nest blueprints for sale. They where given to Hitler for his 50th birthday. I will provide links including the furnishings. Once in a life time thing. I think they're in good shape.They state Hitler could have had direct knowledge of these prints.
prideleader wrote:John G. i understand your reservations. but if i said they have been in my family for 60 years. In which my father bought them from the solder who brought them back would you feel better about them?
No it doesn't change anything... except to expose your motive for posting as you did...

Obviously you're trying to "hump up" possible sales .... but even if your "story" is true, the Russians & Germans were selling fake stuff to souviner seeking GIs & Tommies before the smoke cleared in 1945.... these would need forensic examination before I'd beleive/buy it...(the blueprints or the story)...

If you're going to "highlight" something your trying to sell or auction... that's o.k., but don't be so sneaking about you're motives... and expect an honest critique when you do.

Alex. Auctions is a fine Autograph Auction... but have very limited knowledge about Militaria, especially 3rd Reich... Not where I'd go for original 3rd Reich without knowing what I was doing...

Good luck.... would be interesting to know what the outcome it... 8O
John G.

Mark in Cleveland, Tn.

Post by Mark in Cleveland, Tn. » 02 Jul 2015, 04:44

Spot on assessment of Alex.Autographs. and his auctions, Lots of this ww2 militaria relics, and TR relics are crap! I have had personal run ins with this guy.Remember the 4 star M-1 helmet rant of mine of several yrears ago *He said it was Eisenhowers D-Day helmet.Remember that BS.

He has a very bad reputation with his stupid ass Holocaust POW uniform offerings, (go to HWMF) for details of a latest crap offering

prideleader

Post by prideleader » 02 Jul 2015, 08:41

Well boys where would you sell the rarest WWII original items in world because i would and will let anyone in the world and yes the world do the test like on my Berghof blueprints with changes done by Hitler's own hand and the moslanderkolp tea hous blueprints and the party chancllery blueprints 200 plus and the worst part is that who sells high end items? Oh yea there is a company in Chicago that details items and guess what boys they are a world renown paper conservation company who did the testing already and they said they are the real deal proven by science!
Have a great day boy's and never call my stuff fake just because you can't handle it! :lol:

John G.

Post by John G. » 02 Jul 2015, 09:52

prideleader wrote:Well boys where would you sell the rarest WWII original items in world because i would and will let anyone in the world and yes the world do the test like on my Berghof blueprints with changes done by Hitler's own hand and the moslanderkolp tea hous blueprints and the party chancllery blueprints 200 plus and the worst part is that who sells high end items? Oh yea there is a company in Chicago that details items and guess what boys they are a world renown paper conservation company who did the testing already and they said they are the real deal proven by science!
Have a great day boy's and never call my stuff fake just because you can't handle it! :lol:
You didn't respond to your most obvious attempt to "hump up" your items while playing dumb.... a reproduction produced in the late 40s would "pass" scientific tests for paper and ink/pencil... so that is only a small part of the necessary investigation... there are many much more pristigious auctions with better reputations... but I'm sure most would require much more solid proof before they'd stake thier reputations on than these blue PRINTS have.

I'm co-moderator and I'll "question" and comment on anything you, or anyone else, posts on this forum... as will anyone with an opinion. Noone said your items are fake... only that they are questionable and need more investigation...(when you were posting as a casual observer!), then you get all huffy when they aren't declared the greatest find since King Tut's Tomb...(and we learn you have them in the auction!) and now you're all defensive/offensive....

Nothing has changed from my perspective... certianly not "the rarest WW2 item in the world"... still trying to hump them up I see... :lol:
John G.

Return to “Other WW1 & WW2 Militaria”