Need help – in search of an article in WWII Magazine regarding Easy Company

Discussions on all aspects of the United States of America during the Inter-War era and Second World War. Hosted by Carl Schwamberger.
Ecompany

Need help – in search of an article in WWII Magazine regarding Easy Company

Post by Ecompany » 03 Nov 2015, 14:34

Hello everyone,

I hope to find someone on this forum who is knowledgable and might be willing to help me in my quest or at least point me to a message board/forum where there might be people who know.

In the context of Band of Brothers and Easy Company, I stumbled across a reference in Larry Alexanders biography "Biggest Brother: The Life of Major Dick Winters, the man who led the Band of Brothers" about a possible article about Lewis Nixon, the S-2 and intelligence officer to Easy Company.
Following is the information about this interview/article as described in the book:

"[...] with Winters again getting together with Grace Nixon, this time for an interview about her husband with a writer from World War II magazine." [p.270 of the paperback]

I'm looking for this article/interview in this magazine's series, as I assume the interview led to an article? I couldn't find any information so far, apart from probably needing to have a look the the latest issues of 2002, more likely 2003 or even 2004 of World War II Magazine.
I found index pages of the issues online, but they do not list all articles of the issues.
I'm hoping someone here might know which issue it could be, who that mentioned writer was, the title of the article or could maybe just point me to someone who can help?
I'm located in Europe, so I can't as easily just purchase all the old issues, as I don't even know if/how the interview might have been printed.

I thank everyone very much in advance and I hope someone knows something :thumbsup:

Return to “USA 1919-1945”