Was Bormann a top secret spy for Russia?

Discussions on all aspects of the NSDAP, the other party organizations and the government. Hosted by Michael Miller & Igor Karpov.
ChristopherPerrien

Re: Was Bormann a top secret spy for Russia?

Post by ChristopherPerrien » 02 Aug 2013, 12:59

eric7 wrote: General Gehlen was one of the smartest German intelligence officers in German military intelligence and what he said about Bormann has to be taken seriously for historical truth.

eric7
Not really, Gehlen was one of Adm. Canaris's men. The idea of Bormann being a spy was given to him by Canaris and also Gehlen was simply covering for Canaris's reputation and his own , post war. Canaris was a real Allied spy, and was executed partially because of this and his connections to some of the traitors in the July 20 Bomb plot.

eric7

Post by eric7 » 04 Aug 2013, 21:17

:) To my pals Harro ( I like that name) and Steve
I got cut off by accident because I forgot my user name and couldn't reply sooner.
To answer your valid comments , was Bormann a spy for Russia?
I found under that title on the internet one amazing article how Bormann used stenographers Hitler had to record important information from the German high command and also informants so didn;t need any long range radio but likely used teletype to send information for money to persons in Switzerland who sent it to Communist Russian spies.
This is very possible when a senior FBI agent was arrested in W DC in 2000 as a spy for Russia for years for money and now in prison for life.
The parallel is similar .
eric7

Harro

Post by Harro » 04 Aug 2013, 21:32

eric7 wrote:I found under that title on the internet
We've already asked you for the url. You failed to provide it or to provide any other sourced evidence. Seems to me this topic should be moved to the "what if" section of this forum under the title: "what if Bormann was a top secret spy for Russia?"

BTW, stop calling me your "pal".

Marcus

Post by Marcus » 05 Aug 2013, 07:54

Eric7, start providing the sources you have been asked for.

/Marcus

Harro

Post by Harro » 05 Aug 2013, 08:06

I guess this is what "eric7" talks about: "Hitler's Traitor : Martin Bormann and the Defeat of the Reich" by Louis Kilzer

http://www.amazon.com/Hitlers-Traitor-M ... 0891417109
Knipsel.JPG
Knipsel.JPG (106.26 KiB) Viewed 749 times

eric7

Post by eric7 » 08 Aug 2013, 21:50

I didn't remember my user password and just had a new one sent me (two didn't work) hence the delay to post my reply to several writers.
I agree with writers Steve and Harro I do NOT have proof Bormann was a secret Russian spy as nobody knows.
There were many Germans by late 1943 who eventually saw Hitler as a maniac who betrayed the German people and Germany , even numerous members of the SS like the leader of the deadly Einzatzgruppen D an SS-General whose name evades me who wanted Hitler dead.
He was executed by Hitler after the July attack on him as many good Germans in the military like Col. von Stauffenberg were murdered by the maniac.
If I see any articles about Bormann possibly being a secret spy for Russia for money I'll write this.
Before I forget my addressing two persons as pals was only a friendly gesture , why get a little angry over something so harmless?
eric7

eric7

why didn;t nazi regime let many German women flee E.Germany

Post by eric7 » 28 Aug 2013, 00:44

I wanted to ask readers their opinion why didn;t the nazi regime let many young German women flee into the West in mid 1945 to escape the Russians who committed serious war crimes of mass rape, looting and murdered family male members who tried to protect female members from rape.
eric7

David Thompson
Forum Staff

Post by David Thompson » 28 Aug 2013, 15:03

eric7 -- The topic under discussion here is whether Martin Bormann was a spy. Please stay on it.

Return to “NSDAP, other party organizations & Government”