Axis History Forum

This is an apolitical forum for discussions on the Axis nations and related topics hosted by Marcus Wendel's Axis History Factbook in cooperation with Michael Miller's Axis Biographical Research, Christoph Awender's WW2 day by dayand Christian Ankerstjerne’s Panzerworld.

Skip to content

If you found the forum useful please consider supporting us. You can also support us by buying books through the AHF Bookstore.

Wtb: Anti Semitic Postcards

WW1, Inter-War or WW2 related items you have for sale.
Guidelines for posting items for sale

Wtb: Anti Semitic Postcards

Postby mac-apple on 09 Feb 2013 16:59

I am looking to purchase any Anti Semitic type Propaganda postcards. Please let me know what you have. Mac-apple@sbcglobal.net. Thank you!!!
mac-apple
United States

Re: Wtb: Anti Semitic Postcards

Postby mac-apple on 15 Feb 2013 23:42

Anyone?
mac-apple
United States

Postby tobi1418 on 23 Feb 2013 19:20

I own a little handpaper which is anti-semitic, but it is no postcard
tobi1418
Germany

Postby mac-apple on 02 Mar 2013 04:46

What is a hand paper? I'm not familiar with what that is. Thanks!!!
mac-apple
United States

Postby mac-apple on 02 Mar 2013 04:57

These are just the type of cards I am looking for, these 3 are in my collection ,and I am just looking to add to more..... Thanks!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mac-apple
United States

Postby wm on 02 Mar 2013 08:52

But those are not anti-Semitic. The first is clearly an example of war time American satire. It's Hitler behind bars begging his arch enemy - the Jews for help.
The second is a picture of some kind of a mural depicting purging the scum from society: thieves, speculators, hoarders.
The purpose of the last is a little unclear but looks badly, amateurishly made.

This is how proper pre-war antisemitic material should look like :) (from the right wing, anti-Semitic Endecja movement):
pp.jpg
source: Żydzi w karykaturze, Poznań 1938.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wm
Poland

Postby mac-apple on 02 Mar 2013 15:04

wm wrote:But those are not anti-Semitic. The first is clearly an example of war time American satire. It's Hitler behind bars begging his arch enemy - the Jews for help.
The second is a picture of some kind of a mural depicting purging the scum from society: thieves, speculators, hoarders.
The purpose of the last is a little unclear but looks badly, amateurishly made.

This is how proper pre-war antisemitic material should look like :) (from the right wing, anti-Semitic Endecja movement):
pp.jpg
source: Żydzi w karykaturze, Poznań 1938.

There are many forms of Anti Semitic images out there , some are more over the top than others , but they all get there point across, and I will agree the the first postcard is American Satire, the second card is a Dachau monument, the 3rd definitely looks like Amateur hour, but its meant to look like that, postmarked 1923
mac-apple
United States

Return to For Sale & Wanted