Authentic WW2 German MIlitary Uniforms for sale

WW1, Inter-War or WW2 related items you have for sale. By posting items for sale in this section, you agree to the guidelines found in this section.
MrBaggy

Authentic WW2 German MIlitary Uniforms for sale

Post by MrBaggy » 18 Sep 2014, 00:55

Hello, I had tried to sell these on Ebay but they were taken down, presumably for being offensive (even though there are a lot of other Nazi items for sale??)

Here I have two items:

One WW2 German Military Greatcoat. Size Medium. Extremely good condition, only a few small mothholes. Asking $750

One WW2 German Military Officer Tunic. There are many decorations on this jacket, including an armband. Extremely good condition, only a few small mothholes. Asking $650

If anyone could please point me in the right direction of someone who would possibly want to buy these items, it is much appreciated. It is $25 each for shipping, or pickup in Los Angeles. Thank you!

John G.
Host - Militaria sections

Re: Authentic WW2 German MIlitary Uniforms for sale

Post by John G. » 18 Sep 2014, 10:59

MrBaggy,

You have to post pictures in order to sell items in the "For Sale" section.... Forum rules!

You also will never sell anything with those poor descriptions... you don't even say what branch of service or rank.... and a "military uniform with an "Armband"?..... Prices also seem "unrealistic".....(high for MOST Great Coats, low for MOST officers tunics....) you probably should "show them" for proper identification and authentification before listing them...

There are many collector/dealers who'd be interested.... first you have to "know what you actually have", before listing anything!
John G.
Co-moderator

MrBaggy

Post by MrBaggy » 20 Sep 2014, 07:19

Hello John,

Thank you for replying. I accidentally posted without attaching pictures, and there was no way I could edit until the post was approved. I thought I'd rather wait to upload rather than post twice.

My descriptions would have made more sense if the pictures were viewable. I am sorry for the vague descriptions, however, I know nothing about these items. Thus I found this forum.

Apologies, but I am going out of town tomorrow, and I won't be back for just over a week. I can post the pictures when I get back. You can just delete this post if need be, and I can re-post again when I return.

Cheers.

MrBaggy

Post by MrBaggy » 01 Oct 2014, 22:37

Hello,

Sorry for the tardiness. Here are some pictures of the tunic, and due to the upload limit, I will post pictures of the coat in my next post. Any info or help is great. I own an antique shop in Los Angeles. My name is Larry and you can reach me at 818-515-1884.

Thank you,
Larry
Attachments
Jacket-14.JPG
Jacket-13.JPG
Jacket-04.JPG
Jacket-02.JPG
Jacket-01.JPG

MrBaggy

Post by MrBaggy » 01 Oct 2014, 22:39

Here is the coat:
Attachments
Overcoat-14.JPG
Overcoat-08.JPG
Overcoat-02.JPG
Overcoat-01.JPG

John G.

Post by John G. » 06 Oct 2014, 11:23

Larry,

I tried to call you... the number seems to be "out of service".....

The "Tunic" is a German Army Infantry RESERVE Hauptmann (Captains) WAFFENROCK parade/dress tunic. The small "Iron Cross" pinned on is a US Sharpshooters award.... and does NOT BELONG on the tunic. The Armband also does NOT BELONG either, but is original [German SA Wehrmannschaft Armband...(also called "SA Sports Leader")... worth $100.00 +/- ].

The tunic appears in good condition, the Regimental numbers have been removed from the shoulder boards (which hurts alittle)
Look inside the "chest inside pocket" and check the "tails" on the reverse side (back),,, there are pockets in the rear flaps... look for a name tag or unit markings (would "add" alittle value if so...) The tunic (without the armband & pin) is worth more in the $700. to $900. range IMO....

The Great Coat appears to match the tunic rankwise, can't tell if the shoulder boards have the gray underlay (which designates him being a Reserve office...the white being Infantry).. again check for names inside the pockets (usually the inside pocket)... Greatcoats don't have the display qualities of a tunic... so value should be more in the $400./500.00 range.

If the Great Coat is matching (gray underlay/white piped) they should remain a "set".... if not, sell seperately.... and the armband seperately...

Don't usually do this in the "for sale" section .... sorry.
John G.

William Kramer

Post by William Kramer » 06 Oct 2014, 21:53

I've seen these before :D

authentic!

William Kramer

MrBaggy

Post by MrBaggy » 17 Oct 2014, 23:20

John G. wrote:Larry,

I tried to call you... the number seems to be "out of service".....

The "Tunic" is a German Army Infantry RESERVE Hauptmann (Captains) WAFFENROCK parade/dress tunic. The small "Iron Cross" pinned on is a US Sharpshooters award.... and does NOT BELONG on the tunic. The Armband also does NOT BELONG either, but is original [German SA Wehrmannschaft Armband...(also called "SA Sports Leader")... worth $100.00 +/- ].

The tunic appears in good condition, the Regimental numbers have been removed from the shoulder boards (which hurts alittle)
Look inside the "chest inside pocket" and check the "tails" on the reverse side (back),,, there are pockets in the rear flaps... look for a name tag or unit markings (would "add" alittle value if so...) The tunic (without the armband & pin) is worth more in the $700. to $900. range IMO....

The Great Coat appears to match the tunic rankwise, can't tell if the shoulder boards have the gray underlay (which designates him being a Reserve office...the white being Infantry).. again check for names inside the pockets (usually the inside pocket)... Greatcoats don't have the display qualities of a tunic... so value should be more in the $400./500.00 range.

If the Great Coat is matching (gray underlay/white piped) they should remain a "set".... if not, sell seperately.... and the armband seperately...

Don't usually do this in the "for sale" section .... sorry.
John G.

Hello John,

Thank you again for all the amazing info. I don't know why your call didn't go through. Did you dial 1 + 818-515-1884 ? That is in fact my cell number. I'd be happy to call you as well if you prefer. Here is my yelp page:

http://www.yelp.com/biz/larrys-levis-an ... -hollywood

About the tunic- it does still have the numbers on the shoulders..it has number "34". There is nothing on the inner pocket or tail pockets. There is no white piping.

The greatcoat appears to have a gray underlay, almost silver looking. No white piping though. I am gonna try to put this one on ebay today and see what happens.

It's great to know that the armband does not go with the jacket (and obviously the pin doesn't either)

Thank you much, I hope to talk soon.

Cheers,
Larry
William Kramer wrote:I've seen these before :D

authentic!

William Kramer
Thanks for the info, William. You wouldn't happen to want to buy them, would you?

John G.

Post by John G. » 20 Oct 2014, 12:25

The tunic and great coat DO have white piping....so infantry (down front of tunic, around cuffs/tails, base color of collar & cuff tabs, .... the gray underlay on the shoulder boards means reservist, but the white "in-between" represents infantry.

E-Bay is not the best place to sell "good stuff".... mostly fakers and fools.... and, of course, price will determine whether it sells.... don't expect too much from there....
John G.

I will try to call again.... probably this (Monday) afternoon (for me...)
John G.

MrBaggy

Post by MrBaggy » 25 Oct 2014, 20:14

Hello John,

I guess I am not understanding where to look for the white piping, luckily you know your stuff.

I have the greatcoat on Ebay right now, quite a few watchers but no action yet.

Looking forward to speaking with you Monday.

Larry

Appleknocker27

Post by Appleknocker27 » 29 Oct 2014, 21:13

John G. wrote:The tunic and great coat DO have white piping....so infantry (down front of tunic, around cuffs/tails, base color of collar & cuff tabs, .... the gray underlay on the shoulder boards means reservist, but the white "in-between" represents infantry.

E-Bay is not the best place to sell "good stuff".... mostly fakers and fools.... and, of course, price will determine whether it sells.... don't expect too much from there....
John G.

I will try to call again.... probably this (Monday) afternoon (for me...)
John G.
Hi John, is there an auction site that allows "Nazi" and or weapon related items? I had a K98 Grenade launcher on there and they removed 6 days and 22 hours into the auction....(wtf).

I was going to gunbroker with it and some other items (Swastika on them). Any other suggestions?

Return to “For Sale & Wanted”