For Sale: Digitized Photos & Records from NARA

WW1, Inter-War or WW2 related items you have for sale. By posting items for sale in this section, you agree to the guidelines found in this section.
Azzzi

Re: For Sale: Digitized Photos & Records from NARA

Post by Azzzi » 10 Aug 2012, 20:16

Hi, Marc.
I am looking for the luftwaffe photo aerial reconnaissance by Mius-front
At date from 17/07/43 to 30/07/43
Can you help me?

MLW

Post by MLW » 10 Aug 2012, 22:27

I will send you a PM. Regards, Marc

MLW

Post by MLW » 11 Aug 2012, 02:12

Digital History Archive is now on Facebook. I am just starting the page up, so it is still a bit bare, but I will use it to announce new products and to offer discounts and give-aways. So please join me - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Digital-H ... 0491830638

Regards,
Marc

MLW

Post by MLW » 31 Aug 2012, 14:46

I have six new NARA DVDs for sale. The DVDs are copies of those produced by NARA. Each is $17 plus postage. If interested, please contact me at digitalhistoryarchive(at)verizon.net.

My complete product list can be downloaded here - http://downloads.sturmpanzer.net/mlw/Di ... ctList.pdf

Regards,
Marc

OKH, Combat Action Reports and Documents 1917-18 & 1939-45
T-78 R-203: Two DVDs with 1,477 images of various documents from the OKH Training Department concerning war experiences of Schnelle and Panzertroops,1941-45; WWI Sturmbattalion operations on the Western Front, 1917-18; Nebeltruppe units in Russia in the summer of 1941, combat actions during the 1940 invasion of the West to include Liege and Namur, crossing of the Maas River, Operation Fackel, and the attack against Maginot Line Gros Ouvrage Fermont.

OKH, Order of Battle Charts Oct 42 - Summer 43
T-78 R-405: DVD with 0697 images of the Army command structure down to division level: Kriegsgliederung of des Feldheeres (Order of the Field Army), 15 Oct 42 - Summer 1943.

OKH, Assault Gun & Antitank Units 1942-44
T-78 R-620: One DVD with 1,320 images of reports and diagrams pertaining to antitank combat, projectile penetration, and comparisons of German tanks and assault guns with US, British, and Russian tanks, and the effectiveness of antitank weapons, Oct 43 - Aug 44; statistical data of German assault gun situation on all fronts, May 43 - Jan 44; experience reports of German tank and antitank units, Jan - Jul 44; directive for the activation of armored brigades, Jul 18, 44; experience reports and order of battle charts of German armored and antitank units; Nov 42 – Dec 43.

LXXVI Panzer Corps, War Diary Feb - Jun 44
T-314 R-1574: DVD with 1,487 images of messages, situation reports, maps, and order of battle charts during operations in the Anzio beach head and central Italy areas, Feb - Jun 44; also includes instructions for troop transportation, tank warfare, fortifications, and organizational charts, Jul 42 - Jun 43.

LXXXI Corps, War Diary Oct 43 - Aug 44
T-314 R-1589: DVD with 1,033 images of intelligence reports on sabotage, espionage and enemy propaganda, Oct 43 - Feb 44; various personnel and logistics reports, Oct 43 - Mar 44; reports on enemy and own activities in the La Havre area, including training, shifting of units, coastal security and fortification, inspection trips by Rommel, reports of the initial stages of the Normandy invasion and the situation in the Caen area, Feb - Aug 44.

LXXXI Corps, War Diary Jun - Jul 44
T-314 R-1590: DVD with 907 images of orders, messages, and reports concerning combat action in the Caen and Le Havre sectors during the Normandy invasion, 6-21 Jun 44; maps of the tactical situation on the Normandy beaches in the Caen area, 6-20 Jun 44; casualty lists, 6-30 Jun 44; and intelligence reports from Feb - Mar 44; intelligence reports of tactical situation in Normandy, 6-20 Jun 44.

Jeremy Dixon

Post by Jeremy Dixon » 23 Sep 2012, 13:19

Hi,

Are you able to get German Army Personnel records? Interested in generals?

Thanks

MLW

Free Download - Technical Intel Report on Future German AFVs

Post by MLW » 21 Oct 2012, 03:16

Over the next few months I intend to scan up some 200 WWII Allied Technical Intelligence Reports on file at the US National Archives. I will post some of them here for download, and on my Digital History Archive Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Digital-H ... 38?fref=ts

The first download is a report from the British 21st Army Group, dated 21 May 1945 and titled "New Super Heavy German AFVs." While there is quite a bit written about the Maus and other German super panzers, here is an opportunity to see an original intelligence report by those who were there. You can download the report here - http://downloads.sturmpanzer.net/MLW/Ne ... n_AFVs.pdf

I invite you join the Digital History Archive Facebook page because, not only do I offer other free downloads there, but I will pick a member each month to receive any one product of their choice from my product list for free!

Lastly, anyone is interested in the Westwall, I am still offering the seven color US Army Signal Corps photographs of the Westwall near Steinfeld, Germany. If interested please email me at digitalhistoryarchive(at)verizon.net. The photographs are too large to post here or to email. I will send them via a file transfer site.

Regards,
Marc

MLW

Four New DVDs of Captured German Records from NARA

Post by MLW » 25 Oct 2012, 03:24

I have four new DVDs of digitized captured German records for sale: one with late war records of panzer units, one with Western Front fortification documents and maps, one with records from the 1939 Poland Campaign, and one with records from the invasion of France 1940.

Please see my current product list for more information!

http://downloads.sturmpanzer.net/mlw/Di ... ctList.pdf

Regards, Marc

New!!! OKH, Antitank & Assault Gun Units 1942-45
DVD with 1,096 images of reports and directives from the Inspector-General of Panzer Troops on the commitment of anti-tank and assault gun battalions and artillery units with sketches and photographs of dummy tanks and self-propelled anti-tank guns and instruction pamphlets concerning the construction of anti-tank obstacles and gun emplacements, the use of chemical agents and anti-tank guns, and conduct in battle, 42-44; several German Air Force pamphlets on night bomber and tactical units, 1942; statistical data concerning panzer units on all fronts and reports on inspection trips by the Inspector General of Panzer Troops, the activation of new Panzer units, and the distribution of tanks, 44-45; order of battle charts and strength reports for various panzer units including: Panzer Corps Feldherrnhalle; GD, 10th, 18th, 25th, and SS-GvB Panzer-Grenadier Divisions; 11th, 17th, 24th, Fuehrer-Begleit, and Munchberg Panzer Divisions, Nov 44 - Mar 45.

New!!! OKH, Western Front Fortification Systems 1940-45
T-78Roll 628: DVD with 1,004 images of reports and maps concerning the construction of German fortification systems in the West, including coastal defenses, Jun 44 - Feb 45; statistical data concerning the construction of the West Wall, May 40; reports from the Fortress Construction Headquarters East and West concerning the installation of weapons and the reinforcement of fortifications, Jan-Apr 45; specifications for machinery, machine parts, and equipment for the construction of fortification systems, Nov 42 - Jan 45; reports and map about the use of the Maginot Line as a part of the German fortification system in the West; tables concerning the installation of guns and equipment along the Westwall, 1941; reports and maps concerning the fortification system in the Wetterau, Main,Tauber, Neckar, and Enz areas, Dec 44 - Apr 45.

New!!! 14th Army War Diary (Kriegstagebuch) Aug-Oct 39
T-312Roll 478: Two DVDs with 1,237 images of messages from the subordinate corps of the 14th Army, 28 Aug – 7 Oct 39 during the campaign in Poland; orders and reports issued by the 14th Army, 26 Aug – 10 Oct 39; reports from Horchkompanie 3 of Nachrichten-Abteilung18 (partly damaged), 24 Aug – 8 Oct 39; reports from Koluft 14, Sep 39; issues of Soldaten-Zeitung, 30 Aug – 10 Oct 39.

New!!! VIII AK, War Diary (Kriegstagebuch) May-Jun 40
T-314 Roll375: DVD with 969 images of situation maps, reports, and messages of operations in the Ardennes and Northern France. Includes maps of VII AK supply units in Poland and various reports of the medical officer during the campaign in Poland, Aug - Sep 39. Note,some of the records have fire damage from the Allied bombing of the archives in1944.

MLW

Free Product Drawing on November 1st!

Post by MLW » 29 Oct 2012, 00:15

Our first Facebook drawing will be held this week on November 1st (or maybe after hurricane Sandy passes!). The lucky winner will be able to pick one item from our product list and have it sent to them for free! To be eligible, join the Digital History Archive Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Digital-H ... 0491830638

Good luck!

Regards, Marc

MLW

Six New DVDs from Digital History Archive!

Post by MLW » 13 Nov 2012, 23:43

What's New! We have six new DVDs of Captured German Records from the US National Archives (NARA). See below for detailed descriptions. A complete product list can be downloaded here - http://downloads.sturmpanzer.com/mlw/Di ... ctList.pdf

Order now before the Christmas rush slows mail delivery!

Join us on Facebook! Digital History Archive is now has a Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Digital-H ... 0491830638 - Not only do we post free products, but we will be giving one lucky member their choice of any one product from our list each month! For Free! Don't miss out!

You can order directly from DHA at digitalhistoryarchive(at)verizon.net. Postage per order is $5 Domestic and $7 International.

Regards,
Marc

New!!! T-78 Roll 616: OKH, Panzer and Antitank Status Reports, 1943-44
DVD with 957 images of status reports of antitank units concerning personnel assignments, motor vehicles and weapons, and orders of battle, Sep – Oct 44; status reports on panzer divisions concerning personnel assignments, motor vehicles and weapons, and orders of battle, Jul – Dec 43. $17

New!!! T-78 Roll 618: OKH, Panzer Personnel Data, 1941-45
Two DVDs with 1,336 images correspondence, reports, and orders concerning military personnel assignments, ratings, promotions, and awards issued by the Inspector General of the Panzer Troops and Commander of Schools of Panzer Troops. Also included are service regulations, 41-45. $17

New!!! T-78 Roll 619: OKH, Panzer Statistics and Reports, 1943-45
DVD with 1,190 images of reports from the Inspector-General of Panzer Troops concerning the military situation on the Western Front and new enemy weapons, Feb-May 45; Volume I of the Adolf Hitler Armored Program with reports, tables, and sketches about tanks, assault guns, and self-propelled guns and Volume 2 with reports, tables, and sketches about light armored special vehicles and prime movers, Jan 43; consolidated interrogation reports obtained from Russian prisoners of war and deserters concerning Russian tank and assault gun production and Red Army personnel, organization, training, equipment, and morale, and locations of Russian tank repair facilities, Mar 43 – Apr 44; statistical data concerning the loss and replacement of panzers on all fronts, May – Dec 43; reports on offensive and defensive battles on the Eastern Front, Feb 42 – May 44; reports and tables concerning development and production of anti-tank, infantry, artillery, and chemical weapons and motor vehicles. Also included is information on production of the Russian "Stalin" tank, Aug 42 – Jun 44. $17

New!!! T-312 Roll 1515: 7th Army, War Diary (Kriegstagebuch), Western Front Jan-May 40
DVD with 1,034 images of daily intelligence reports of enemy activity, weather, and German situation along the Rhine River between France and Germany, 01 Jan-09 May 40; German propaganda leaflets in French language. $17

New!!! T-314 Roll 84: II Corps War Diary (Kriegstagebuch), Oct 39 - Jun 40
DVD with 1,349 images of reports to the Army High Command, 21 Oct 39 - 06 May 40; reports of the artillery commander, 29 Oct 39 - 03 May 40; directives, orders, and tactical information concerning antiaircraft activity before and during the invasion of Poland and the transfer to the West, 01 Aug 39 - 18 Apr 40; veterinary reports, 01 Sep-30 Nov 39; war diary entries including maps and charts of operations during the Poland campaign, shift to the Western Front, and the campaign in Belgium and France, 13 Oct 39 - 26 Jun 40. $17

New!!! T-314 Roll 667: XXII Corps War Diary (Kriegstagebuch), Nov 39 - May 40
DVD with 1,152 images of reports on troops combat readiness, Nov 39 - Mar 40; plans for the attack into Belgium and France, Mar-May 40; corps order of battle, plans and orders for the invasion of France Mar-May 40; estimate of the situation and plans for crossing the border into Belgium and France, Mar-May 40; messages and orders, 10-17 May 40. $17

Improved!!! WWII US Army, Westwall Technical Intelligence Reports, 1945
CD containing jpeg images of two reports written by US Army Ordnance Officers. The first report is 42-pages with 60 photographs and diagrams about B-Werk Panzerwerk Seeckt near Echternacht, written on 3 June 1945. The second report is six-pages with 15 photographs, about Werk No. 479, Contwig near Zweibrucken, written on 16 March 1945. The reports describe technical details and weaponry of captured Westwall fortifications. Oddly, both reports contain some of the same photographs. Also included are seven color photos taken by the US Seventh Army in 1945 of the Westwall in Steinfeld area of the Wissembourg Gap. $10 (Note: anyone who purchased the previous edition of this CD may buy the new document about the B-Werk Panzerwerk Seeckt for $5)

history1
Banned

Re: Six New DVDs from Digital History Archive!

Post by history1 » 14 Nov 2012, 11:01

MLW wrote:What's New! We have six new DVDs of Captured German Records from the US National Archives (NARA). See below for detailed descriptions. A complete product list can be downloaded here - http://downloads.sturmpanzer.com/mlw/Di ... ctList.pdf

Order now before the Christmas rush slows mail delivery!
[...]
I rather download them for free from my source :-)

MLW

Another Free Product Give Away!

Post by MLW » 15 Nov 2012, 02:52

I will be holding my next free product give away on US Thanksgiving Day (22 November). If you want to have a chance to win, please like the Digital History Archive Facebook page before then! The page is - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Digital-H ... 0491830638

The winner of the drawing gets to choose any single item from my product list and have it mailed to them for free!

Regards, Marc

MLW

Post by MLW » 21 Nov 2012, 03:25

Next drawing is on Thursday morning, 22 November. Join Digital History Archive on Facebook to have a chance to win!

Regards, Marc

MLW

Post by MLW » 11 Dec 2012, 04:08

The third drawing for a free item from Digital History Archive's product list will be held on or about Christmas Day (depending on how I feel). Join Digital History Archive on Facebook for a chance to win!

Regards, Marc

MLW

Seven New DVDs from Digital History Archive!

Post by MLW » 22 Dec 2012, 17:50

I have six new DVDs of Captured German Records from the US National Archives (NARA) and one DVD with 92 WWII Allied Technical Intelligence Reports from1944-45. See below for detailed descriptions.

Join DHA on Facebook! Digital History Archive is now has a Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Digital-H ... 0491830638 - Not only do we post free products, but we will be giving one lucky member their choice of any one product from our list each month! For Free! Don't miss out!

You can order directly from DHA at [email protected]. Postage per order is $5 Domestic and $7 International.

A complete and current product list can be downloaded here - http://downloads.sturmpanzer.net/MLW/Di ... ctList.pdf

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Regards,
Marc

New!!! T-78 Roll 625: OKH, East and West Fortification Systems 1941-45
Two DVDs with 1,194 images of reports and maps concerning construction work on fortifications in the West, Sep 44 - Feb 45; bulletins, sketches, and directives of the construction of fortified defenses in the East, Aug 44 - Jan 45; directives for the installation of mechanical and electrical equipment in fortified defenses, 1937; reports, sketches, and maps of the conversion of the Maginot Line communication installations into part of the German fortified defense system in the West, Sep 41; reports and sketches concerning the construction of German field fortifications, 1941; reports, including charts and maps of the construction of fortifications in Denmark, Jan-Feb 45. $17

New!!! T-312 Roll 114: 4th Army War Diary (Kriegstagebuch), Poland and France 1939-40
Two DVDs with 1,170 images of orders pertaining to the invasion of France and occupation, May 10- Jul 1, 40; daily reports of Western Forces, May 25 - Jul 14, 40; document with maps titled "Battles of the Fourth Army in May and June 1940;" Records of bridge construction on the Meuse River in the Givet-Namur-Liege area, Feb 10 - Apr 26 40; operations maps of the Polish campaign, Aug-Sep 1939; orders and reports during the Polish campaign, Aug 8 - Sep 29 39. $17

New!!! T-312 R-982: 20th Army War Diary (Kriegstagebuch), Norway Feb-Jun 1940
Two DVDs with 1,353 images of order of battle charts for Gruppe XXI and its subordinate elements, and lists of officer assignments within Gruppe XXI, Feb 20 - Jun 15 40; war diary, Feb - Apr 40; notes and messages on military progress, Apr 9 - 12 40; von Falkenhorst's order for the occupation of Southern Norway, Apr 12, 40; report of the German commission investigating the capture of Kristiansand S., Dec 16 41; reports about the sinking of the German warship "Bluecher," Apr 6 - 9 40; orders and messages of operations in Norway to include von Falkenhorst's telegram of 17 Apr 40 to Keitel requesting air support as consequence of failure of artillery support; summary situation reports, Apr 9-18 40. $17

New!!! T-312 R-983: 20th Army War Diary (Kriegstagebuch), Norway Apr 1940
DVD with 1,026 images of morning and evening situation reports, Apr 4-30 40; Keitel's order of 26 Apr 40 directing collaboration of Gruppen XXI and Narvik with marine and air force units, Apr 26, 1940. Some pages of the documents are missing. $17

New!!! T-315 Roll 191: 4th Panzer Division War Diary (Kriegstagebuch), Poland 39 & France 40
Two DVDs with 1,246 images of corps and division orders, 23 Aug - 20 Sep 39; corps orders for 14 Mar - 04 Jun 40; orders and correspondence including maps of assembly areas and routes of march, 22 Nov 39 - 09 May 40; division orders 30 Dec 39 - 09 May 40; messages 21-29 May 40. Some documents from the Poland campaign were fire damaged during the wartime bombing of the archive and are partially illegible. $17

New!!! T-315 Roll 192: 4th Panzer Division, France 40
DVD with 1,153 images of enemy messages, 10 May - 27 Jun 40; various staff war diary documents Nov 39 - Jun 40; operation documents and reports 01 Nov 39 - May - 25 Jun 25 40; operations maps of Holland, Belgium, and France 10 May - 3 July 40; daily reports 09 May - 25 Jun 40 and Dec 40 - 41. Some documents from 1941 were fire damaged during the wartime bombing of the archive and are partially illegible. $17

New!!! WWII Allied Technical Intelligence Reports, 1944-45
Technical intelligence reports prepared by the US and British Armies detailing weapons, equipment, and facilities captured from the German Army in 1944 and 1945. Most reports are 2 - 4 pages long with photographs, charts, and diagrams, and are loaded with interesting statistics, details, and observations. Pages were scanned at 200dpi, charts at 400 dpi, and photographs at 600dpi. Each DVD is $10.
German Tank & Anti-Tank: DVD containing 92 reports with more than 400 photographs about various aspects of armored vehicle, anti-tank equipment, half-tracks, and wheeled vehicles. Includes the following topics among others:
o Tank: Maus, E-100, Cricket, Tiger II, Sturmtiger, Jagdtiger, Panther OP Tank, PzKpfw IV Observation Tank, SdKfz 234, 15cm StuH 43 Grizzly Bear, Truck with PzKpf II Model F Suspension, PzKpfw II Model L, 7.5cm Stu K. 42 Mounted on PzKpfw IV Chassis, 3.7cm Flak 43 on PzKpfw IV, 2cm Flakvierling 38 on PzKpfw IV, 2cm Panzerflak Tank PzKpfw 38(t), Collapsible Ammunition Rack from PzKpfw IV, "Panzerhetzer" Self-Propelled Rocket Launcher, German Self-Propelled Gun Chassis as Cargo Carrier, Traverse Speeds of PzKpfw Panther and Tiger II, Translation of Manual on 7.5cm Assault Gun, Mark III Tank Chassis used as Cargo Vehicle, 38cm R. Sprgr. 4581 Rocket Projectile for the Raketenwerfer 61 Projector, Dummy Tanks; Transport Trailer for PzKpfw Tiger Model B, Mud Grouser for Bergepanther Recovery Vehicle, New Light Armored Full-Track Carrier, Report on Henschel Tank Proving Ground, Czech Light Tank PzKpfw 38(t) with Turret Mounted Tank Gun 2cm KwK 38, French Renault Light Armored Prime Mover Converted to Machine Vehicle, French Renault Armored Light Prime Mover, Armored Vehicle on French Half-Track Chassis, French R35 Tank Chassis used as Carrier for German 8cm Mortar, 7.5cm Sabot Round, Infrared Equipment on Tanks, Non-Recoil Gun Mounts for Tanks, Cold Weather Tank Starting Equipment, Compressed-Air Discharger for Projection of Bangalore Torpedoes from Tanks, Vulnerability Charts and Phantom Views of German Tanks, Track Grousers for Panther Tank, Wide Track Fitted to Mark III Cargo Carrier, Nameplate Markings of German Tanks, Wire-Mesh Tank Skirting, Panther Tanks Disguised as M-10 Gun Motor Carriages; Tank Observation Periscope, Panoramic Turret Sight.
o Anti-Tank: 7.5cm Pak 50, 5cm Automatic Anti-Tank Gun, Table of Anti-Tank Equipment, 20mm Danish Ladsen Anti-Tank Gun, Caster Wheel for 7.5cm Pak 40, Fixed Mounts for Tank and Anti-Tank Guns, Ammunition Ready Rack for 8.8cm Pak 43/3, 6.6cm Skoda Anti-Tank Gun, 12.8cm K 44 Field and Antitank Gun, Russian 57mm and 100mm Anti-Tank Guns, 8.8cm Pak 43 Gun Mounted on Russian 15.2cm Howitzer Carriage.
o Other Vehicles: 8-Wheeled Armored Car SdKfz 234 with 2cm and 5cm Guns, SdKfz 250/9 with 2cm Gun, Sd Kfz 251 with 7.5 cm Gun, SdKfz 251/17 with 2cm KwK 38Armored Semi-Tracked Cargo Vehicle, Anti-Aircraft Guns Mounted on 8-ton Half Track SdKfz 7, 15cm Nebelwerfer on Armored Half-Track, Special Body on 8-ton Semi-Tracked SdKfz 7, Heavy Semi-Tracked Military Tractor SWS, German Heavy Half Track Recovery Vehicle SdKfz 9, Modified German Semi-Tracked Vehicles, Raupenschlepper OST, Heavy Wheeled Tractor Radschlepper, 4-Wheeled Cargo Trailer, French Unic Light Half-Track, Care and Treatment of the Goliath in the Field, Radio Controlled-Demolition Vehicles BIVc and FKL Pz NSU-Springer, 6 x 6 Diesel Truck; German Medium Full-Track Tractor with Producer Gas Generator; German Streamlined Motorcycle, German Modification of American M8 Armored Car, Conversion of Diesel Engines for use with Producer Gas.
Coming In January! German Small Arms and Infantry Weapons.

MLW

Christmas Day Free Product Drawing

Post by MLW » 23 Dec 2012, 15:05

I will be holding my next free product give away on Christmas Day.

If you want to have a chance to win, please "like" the Digital History Archive Facebook page before then! The page is - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Digital-H ... 38?fref=ts

The winner of the drawing gets to choose any single item from my product list and have it mailed to them for free!

Regards, Marc

Return to “For Sale & Wanted”