Original Nazi Banner

WW1, Inter-War or WW2 related items you have for sale. By posting items for sale in this section, you agree to the guidelines found in this section.
FschJg_HEILMANN

Original Nazi Banner

Post by FschJg_HEILMANN » 09 Sep 2014, 06:06

I have a Nazi banner that I picked up from an old vet. I am willing to sell or trade for complete set of fieldgear and helmet, or maybe a K98 or any other weapon (if anyone would be willing). Would like to trade more than sell. It has some wear and tear on it. I am located in Mississippi, USA. Just trying to start out in the reenactment world. Thanks! Any further questions feel free to contact me. [email protected]. Will entertain other offers.

John G.
Host - Militaria sections

Re: Original Nazi Banner

Post by John G. » 09 Sep 2014, 12:56

FschJg_HEILMANN wrote:I have a Nazi banner that I picked up from an old vet. I am willing to sell or trade for complete set of fieldgear and helmet, or maybe a K98 or any other weapon (if anyone would be willing). Would like to trade more than sell. It has some wear and tear on it. I am located in Mississippi, USA. Just trying to start out in the reenactment world. Thanks! Any further questions feel free to contact me. [email protected]. Will entertain other offers.
First off.... rules require that you post photographs (you have to be an associate member to do that). You should, at the very least...describe what type of "Nazi banner" it is..... what size? ... what material is it made of? .....what construction technic? ......... is it marked?.... there are dozens of different "kinds" of "Nazi flags"!

The most common flag is a "Swastika" flag.... they are common. Unless it's something very special...NO ONE would trade a nice K98 bayonet for worn/torn swastika flag... let alone "a complete set of equipment and helmet" (your talking well over $500. just for a helmet!)... most swas. flags are worth $100./200.00 range unless "special" (for excellent plus...unwashed examples).

Not trying to spoil your sale... but unrealistic expectations won't help your cause.....
John G.
Co-Moderator

Mark in Cleveland, Tn.

Re: Original Nazi Banner

Post by Mark in Cleveland, Tn. » 10 Sep 2014, 01:43

I like the * will trade for a K98 ,or......field gear and helmet..** :lol: :lol: Not in this life my new AHF member

Return to “For Sale & Wanted”