HJ books for sale (including THE Littlejohn book)

WW1, Inter-War or WW2 related items you have for sale. By posting items for sale in this section, you agree to the guidelines found in this section.
Alex Dekker

HJ books for sale (including THE Littlejohn book)

Post by Alex Dekker » 30 Oct 2014, 17:24

Up for sale, since I will not do any further research about Dutch boys who joined the Hitlerjugend (and I need some cash, grrrr!):

F.J.Stephens - Hitler Youth History Organisation Uniforms and insignia 88 pages, 1973, almost mint condition $5
Günther Kaufmann - Auf Teufel komm raus 192 pages, 1999, excelent cond., $5
Günther Kaufmann - Ein anderes Drittes Reich (hardback), 119 pages, 2001, near mint, $5
Klaus D. Patzwall - Die Hitlerjugend Im Spiegel ihrer Dokumente 1932 - 1945, 96 pages, 1988 near mint $8
Michael H. Kater - Hitler Youth, 355 pages, 2004, unread condition, $12
David Littlejohn - The Hitler Youth, 377 pages, 1988, near mint, including dustjacket (which has a few minor scratches) $230

Prices do not include shipping, will ship worldwide. Shipmentcosts payed by the buyer. If inside EU, please use a bank. If outside the EU, please use Paypal (and add 5%, sorry). NO CASH ACCEPTED!

If interested, drop a PM or mail me at dekker_alex[@]Yahoo.com.

Hummelcraft

Re: HJ books for sale (including THE Littlejohn book)

Post by Hummelcraft » 24 Nov 2014, 23:40

Hello,

I was wondering what the shipping cost would be to Huntsville, Alabama 35810, U.S.A. would be on 5 of the 6 books? I already own the Littlejohn book so I would not be interested in it.

Thank you,
Chris Hummel
Hummel

Currently looking for German WWI/WWII items associated with the German city of Amberg.

Alex Dekker

Post by Alex Dekker » 25 Nov 2014, 20:26

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your reply. Only the two Kaufmann books and the Littlejohn are not sold already. There is even more bad news: Shipping for the Kaufmann books will be at least €70... GRRRRR!!! I will try to look another way of shipping if you want me too, but shipping is just plain crazy! TNT, DHL or Post.nl? They are charging like I am sending gold. Sorry for that.

Topic can be closed btw :-(

Hummelcraft

Post by Hummelcraft » 29 Nov 2014, 19:08

That is fine. Since most of the books I was interested in are already sold and due to shipping cost, don't worry about looking any further.

Thank you for your time Sir,
Hummel
Hummel

Currently looking for German WWI/WWII items associated with the German city of Amberg.

Joshlee23

Post by Joshlee23 » 20 Feb 2015, 11:58

Helium interested in the Dave littlejohn book. Is it still for sale ?

Return to “For Sale & Wanted”