WWII Autograph Negatives Book

WW1, Inter-War or WW2 related items you have for sale. By posting items for sale in this section, you agree to the guidelines found in this section.
PlasticModels

WWII Autograph Negatives Book

Post by PlasticModels » 15 Dec 2014, 12:00

Hello everyone!
I have got a few objects dated from WWII. I live in Poland and the items come from my private collection. Payment to my bank account via IBAN. The cost of sending relates to the country destination. If you are interested in the purchase of any item, write on my mail address: renrix at interia.pl
1. Reibert, Der Dienst-Unterricht im Heere, 1941 - 70 Euro
2. Otto Meissner signature - 90 Euro
3. A set of unpublished negatives from WWII - 500 Euro

1. Reibert

2. A document with the personal signature of Otto Meissner who was the head of the Office of the President of Germany during the entire period of the Weimar Republic under Friedrich Ebert and Paul von Hindenburg and, finally, at the beginning of the Nazi government under Adolf Hitler.

3. A set of unpublished negatives from WWII. Pictures have taken by a German soldier (service in the Flak 88mm artillery) in his battle trail. The Negatives are approx. 700 (France, the Balkans, Crete). Most of them are landscapes and people's existance. Soldiers and military equipment are approx. 300 negatives. The condition of negatives is good/very good. Additionally complete details of the soldier/photographer, his biography.

Return to “For Sale & Wanted”