Replicas of german wooden ammo-cases

WW1, Inter-War or WW2 related items you have for sale. By posting items for sale in this section, you agree to the guidelines found in this section.
Yuri1984

Replicas of german wooden ammo-cases

Post by Yuri1984 » 09 Jun 2015, 12:21

Wooden box for transport of 4 Panzerfausts 30 KLEIN.
Made from pine wood using metal hinges, screws, jute rope and natural animal glues. All crate measurements taken from original, including internal parts measured for transport of 4 panzerfausts. Wood joints made using period woodworking techniques als strenghtened by use of animal glue which was in common use in XIX and XX, which also served for glueing the labels. Screws we use arent to-day common "cross-ones" but period "straight" screws. Price is 50EURO per one + shipment, may be send to any country of Yours choosing.

Ammo case for transporting 2 anti-tank rounds for Rakettenpanzerbuchse 54,
also known as Panzerschreck.
X and O signs on boxes marks temperature for which rockets were designateg, accordingly - 5° to + 50° and - 40° to +20° .
Made from pine wood using metal hinges, screws, jute rope and natural animal glues. All crate measurements taken from original, including internal parts measured for transport of 2 rockets. Wood joints made using period woodworking techniques als strenghtened by use of animal glue which was in common use in XIX and XX, which also served for glueing the labels. Screws we use arent to-day common "cross-ones" but period "straight" screws.
Price is 40EURO per one + shipment, may be send to any country of Yours choosing.

Now were working on M34 81mm mortar shells, Panzerfaust 60 and 90 wooden cases, should be available in 2-3 weeks.
Shipment to England is 22€ for 1-4 cases using GLS courier in 3-4 days package is in Yours home.
If You need any other ammo-cases produced - just let us know.
If You need Invoice for company purposes it isnt a problem - just let us know.
If You need Our ammo-cases finished in any particular way You want - just let us know.
If You need any info - just let me know at [email protected]

pitfighter

Re: Replicas of german wooden ammo-cases

Post by pitfighter » 12 Jul 2015, 08:57

Please PM me if you can do an exact replica of one of these?

I have more photos -

Yuri84

Re: Replicas of german wooden ammo-cases

Post by Yuri84 » 20 Feb 2016, 19:56

Hi Jakub
yes of course they are available. Pls tell me how much of them You wanted and to whichcountry they should be shipped ?

pls email me at [email protected]

Return to “For Sale & Wanted”