WANTED WW1 EK2 & 1

WW1, Inter-War or WW2 related items you have for sale. By posting items for sale in this section, you agree to the guidelines found in this section.
flaxgord

WANTED WW1 EK2 & 1

Post by flaxgord » 02 Oct 2015, 18:43

Hi all, I am a maniacal collector of basically all aspects of German militaria in and around the Imperial era, especially EK2s these are my passion, if you have the latter for sale please let me know. Thanks in advance.

HerrStern

Re: WANTED WW1 EK2 & 1

Post by HerrStern » 04 Jan 2016, 18:16

Any Interest? PM if so. Can send more pictures. Look at other posts of mine to assure yourself of authenticity. I have much more to post and will gladly sell items at 20% or so below market to someone who will honor my grandfather's legacy with their collection. I want these items to be enjoyed, not resold for profit.

However I must say about these medals, when they came out of my grandfathers box both were hanging on the one ribbon. So I have no idea which one, if either, the ribbon went to originally.

Below the Iron Cross photos are a pair of Austrian Service Crosses for 6 and 12 years of service. These also were both on the same ribbon and I separated them for the photo's. Since my grandfather was not Austrian I would guess these belonged to a friend of his and medals probably were from a father and son, not both given to one soldier. But that is just a guess from what I remember about their family.

James
iron cross 1.jpg
iron cross 2.jpg
aust serv 2.jpg
aust serv 1.jpg

Return to “For Sale & Wanted”