For Sale: Deutscher Volkssturm Wehrmacht Armband

WW1, Inter-War or WW2 related items you have for sale. By posting items for sale in this section, you agree to the guidelines found in this section.
HerrStern

For Sale: Deutscher Volkssturm Wehrmacht Armband

Post by HerrStern » 22 Dec 2015, 03:12

armband.jpg
From between fall 1944 and spring 1945. These were used for the last ditch defense of Berlin, yet in typical German fashion they are still a high quality print job even though the fabric was made of thinner linen than similar armbands from earlier in the war.

What appears to be edge shredding is actually the edge of the cardboard stretcher I keep this piece on while it is being stored. It is in B+/A- condition and has no stains or tears. There are some loose threads that are original and were made as such but never trimmed like earlier ones as these were rushed into production.

This is a family piece, worn by my Grandfather, so I absolutely will stand by its authenticity and take it back if you have any questions.

See my other items for sale for more details about me but I will gladly escrow funds, accept PayPal or credit card and will accept returns for 14 days for any reason with you paying to ship back to me.

More pictures available upon request.

Price: $125

HerrStern

Re: For Sale: Deutscher Volkssturm Wehrmacht Armband

Post by HerrStern » 02 Jan 2016, 17:50

Sold!

Return to “For Sale & Wanted”