German Kit for sell

WW1, Inter-War or WW2 related items you have for sale. By posting items for sale in this section, you agree to the guidelines found in this section.
dardra

German Kit for sell

Post by dardra » 26 Oct 2016, 22:08

All prices are listed in CAD.
Pictures here: pix.sfly.com/Z6M4jdjX

Sturm M40 tunic size 42R - bought from ATF. Includes collar tabs, breast insignia, internal suspenders, collarbinds, a reproduction medical pouch and my soldbuch (its filled in but ill include it): $120
Splinter tunic made from zeltbahn material, size 38 – Small rip by shoulder but sewed. Comes with privates white shoulder boards. Belt hooks separate: $50
Sturm M43 Trousers (size 50 on tag) - they should be a size ~36 (im a 34 waist and they fit with a bit of extra room), bought from ATF. 2 buttons are missing from the inside which connects to the suspenders. The laces at the bottom are frayed at the end. $80
Sturm M40 Mantel - Has dark green shoulder boards, size 44R: $130
Grey Service Shirt - Had a lot of moth holes in it which I sewed, from ATF, (original $60 USD): $20
Bread Bag - Comes with bread bag strap, from 1944Militaria: $40
Original 1L aluminum water canteen - Comes with repro strap, felt cover and top cover. Had ATF professionally refit the strap to this canteen cap. Sold together: $100
Black Service Belt - Custom cut, length is 39”, fits me at a 34 waist perfectly and has an additional 5” of room to extend to larger waists: $20
Belt buckle – I spent a pretty penny on this, it’s a high quality reproduction with a pebbled cover and highly detailed / accurate and is made from aluminum. Bought from Militarytour: $60
Premium K98 Pouches – These are ATF made pouches, not the imported ones, they are early war sewed versions with the rear straps so they can be removed from your belt with rawhide dividers. One strap did rip in the field but it was removed with a new strap professionally reattached (you cant tell the difference). $90 for the pair
Leather Y-Straps - $35
Original food canteen – Marked AWF 1937, has someone’s name etched in to it. Comes with strap. $70
ATF gaiters – SOLD
Zeltbahn – Has a dark side and a light side. Straps are extra. $75
Original K98 bayonet wood handle – Russian capture, blade marked 44 cvl, the wooden handle appears to be post war. $125
Original K98 Bayonet bakelite handle – Russian capture as well it appears, the blades edge shows some scruffs and the sheath prong appears to have been repaired at one point, marked 42 c(cant read the rest): $125
K98 bayonet frog, ATF – Its tearing badly so it needs to be repaired: $5
Original M35 size 68 Stahlhelm – This is refurbished (repainted) with a reproduction liner. As you probably know this is one of the least common helmets because its an early war production and of its size. I spent $420 USD on this from Germanhelmetsinc around ~5 years ago and he currently doesn’t have this in stock anymore. Comes with original rubber band. Ill let it go for $550.
Reproduction M43 Feldmutze size 63cm – Very well custom made cap from http://www.gd43.com/ , has insignia but 1 missing button. Originally $65 USD + Shipping. Selling for $50

Acessories

Wool Heer blanket repro: SOLD
Id neck tag (metal): SOLD
GERMAN TUNIC BELT HOOKS: $2 each x 6
Large bag for carrying clothes / equipment: $5
TORNISTER STRAPs straps: $5 each x3
Lard / butter container, bakelite: SOLD
Aluminum fork / spoon combination: SOLD
Original Belt D-Straps, leather, original: $5 each x2
M44 Trousers Webbing Belt: $3
Suspenders, ATF repro: $10
Very old wound up watch from the early 20th century from Scotland, still works and has custom leather work (its not too pretty). It looks well though and plays the part as a wartime watch: $10
Mountaineer / Gebirgsjager snow / mountain goggles, they seem to be postwar Swiss but I cannot be certain. Comes with an aluminum holding case: $20
British Gravity Knife, ww2, original. Could using some cleaning as some very minor surface rust is present, still sharp: $30
Wool sock pair, reproduction and new (2 rings): SOLD
Wool sock pair, reproduction and used, fair condition (2 rings): $7
Wool sock pair, reproduction and used, poor conditions with holes (3 rings): free with purchase of other used pair

Ammunition

8mm Red tip blanks, 46 rounds, $1 each (clips not included)
7.62 x 51 POF blanks, 41 rounds, $0.25 each
I also have a bag of empty 8mm casings I would sell

Info

Id prefer to sell the whole thing together as a lot but I will sell individually. Located in Windsor and would prefer to sell with cash, but if you pay shipping I will ship anywhere in Canada and will accept E-transfer.

dardra

Re: German Kit for sell

Post by dardra » 01 Nov 2016, 03:15

UPDATED SOLD ITEMS BELOW:

All prices are listed in CAD.
Pictures here: pix.sfly.com/Z6M4jdjX

Sturm M40 tunic size 42R - bought from ATF. Includes collar tabs, breast insignia, collarbinds, a reproduction medical pouch and my soldbuch (its filled in but ill include it): $115

Splinter tunic made from zeltbahn material, size 38 – Small rip by shoulder but sewed. Comes with privates white shoulder boards. Belt hooks separate: $50

Sturm M43 Trousers (size 50 on tag) - they should be a size ~36 (im a 34 waist and they fit with a bit of extra room), bought from ATF. 2 buttons are missing from the inside which connects to the suspenders. The laces at the bottom are frayed at the end. $80

Sturm M40 Mantel - Has dark green shoulder boards, size 44R: $130

Grey Service Shirt - Had a lot of moth holes in it which I sewed, from ATF, (original $60 USD): $20

Bread Bag - Comes with bread bag strap, from 1944Militaria: $40

Original 1L aluminum water canteen - Comes with repro strap, felt cover and top cover. Had ATF professionally refit the strap to this canteen cap. Sold together: $100

Black Service Belt - Custom cut, length is 39”, fits me at a 34 waist perfectly and has an additional 5” of room to extend to larger waists: $20

Belt buckle – SOLD

Premium K98 Pouches – These are ATF made pouches, not the imported ones, they are early war sewed versions with the rear straps so they can be removed from your belt with rawhide dividers. One strap did rip in the field but it was removed with a new strap professionally reattached (you cant tell the difference). $90 for the pair

Leather Y-Straps - $35

Original food canteen – Marked AWF 1937, has someone’s name etched in to it. Comes with strap. $70

ATF gaiters – SOLD

Zeltbahn – SOLD

Original K98 bayonet wood handle – Russian capture, blade marked 44 cvl, the wooden handle appears to be post war. $125

Original K98 Bayonet bakelite handle – Russian capture as well it appears, the blades edge shows some scruffs and the sheath prong appears to have been repaired at one point, marked 42 c(cant read the rest): $125

K98 bayonet frog, ATF – Its tearing badly so it needs to be repaired: $5

Original M35 size 68 Stahlhelm – This is refurbished (repainted) with a reproduction liner. As you probably know this is one of the least common helmets because its an early war production and of its size. I spent $420 USD on this from Germanhelmetsinc around ~5 years ago and he currently doesn’t have this in stock anymore. Comes with original rubber band. Ill let it go for $550.

Reproduction M43 Feldmutze size 63cm – Very well custom made cap from http://www.gd43.com/ , has insignia but 1 missing button. Originally $65 USD + Shipping. Selling for $50

Acessories

Wool Heer blanket repro: SOLD

Id neck tag (metal): SOLD

Internal Suspenders: SOLD

GERMAN TUNIC BELT HOOKS: $2 each x 2

Large bag for carrying clothes / equipment: $5

TORNISTER STRAPs straps: $5 each x3

Lard / butter container, bakelite: SOLD

Aluminum fork / spoon combination: SOLD

Original Belt D-Straps, leather, original: $5 each x2

M44 Trousers Webbing Belt: $3

Suspenders, ATF repro: $10
Very old wound up watch from the early 20th century from Scotland, still works and has custom leather work (its not too pretty). It looks well though and plays the part as a wartime watch: $10

Mountaineer / Gebirgsjager snow / mountain goggles, they seem to be postwar Swiss but I cannot be certain. Comes with an aluminum holding case: $20

British Gravity Knife, ww2, original. Could using some cleaning as some very minor surface rust is present, still sharp: $30

Wool sock pair, reproduction and new (2 rings): SOLD

Wool sock pair, reproduction and used, fair condition (2 rings): $7

Wool sock pair, reproduction and used, poor conditions with holes (3 rings): free with purchase of other used pair

Ammunition

8mm Red tip blanks, 46 rounds, $1 each (clips not included)
7.62 x 51 POF blanks, 41 rounds, $0.25 each
I also have a bag of empty 8mm casings I would sell

Info

Id prefer to sell the whole thing together as a lot but I will sell individually. Located in Windsor and would prefer to sell with cash, but if you pay shipping I will ship anywhere in Canada and will accept E-transfer.

bumwizard

Re: German Kit for sell

Post by bumwizard » 07 Nov 2016, 21:22

pm me

Return to “For Sale & Wanted”