Source for authentic militaria for sale? THIS FORUM!

Discussions on Axis documents, postcards, posters and other paper items as well as feldpost numbers.
William Kramer
Host - Militaria sections

Source for authentic militaria for sale? THIS FORUM!

Post by William Kramer » 16 Jan 2012, 15:48

Hello all,

In an effort to promote militaria collecting in general on AHF, forum staff would like to increase user traffic within the "for sale" subsection.

Guidelines for posting in the for sale section can be found here:

http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=40494

John and I will review all threads posted to ensure they follow guidelines, which if adhered to will clearly state if the item is guaranteed to be authentic, or if it is a reproduction. This is one of several factors within the forum that is committed to the prevention of collectors getting burned by shady sources for militaria and fakes alike.

I encourage all members to buy, sell, and trade in this section in order to enhance the sense of community on AHF.
On another note, I encourage members to sell pieces using "collector" pricing which is obviously below retail value.

Thank you for your support!

William Kramer

Marcus

Re: Source for authentic militaria for sale? THIS FORUM!

Post by Marcus » 19 Apr 2012, 19:18

As part of the celebrations of our 10 year anniversary we will open the For Sale section for all members without any cost until the end of the year! The section can now be used for free for any members who want to sell WW1, Inter-War or WW2 related items such as books or militaria.
We hope the members will appreciate this chance to sell items for free within the community.

This offer is open for all active members but not for companies that want to promote their business, they can use Google Adwords to advertise here.

/Marcus

Return to “Axis Documents, Feldpost numbers, Postcards & Other Paper Items”