Frundsberg - 7./SS-Pz.-Rgt. 10

Discussions on Axis documents, postcards, posters and other paper items as well as feldpost numbers.
Lodieu Didier

Frundsberg - 7./SS-Pz.-Rgt. 10

Post by Lodieu Didier » 10 Jan 2014, 18:15

Hello,

During my researchs on the battlefield i found an ss helmet Mod 40, in very good shape.
It comes from a little village from Normandie - France - called Beaumesnil.
The feldpost Inside wore the number : 26006 D. It belonged to a member of the 7./Pz.Rgt. 10 - 10. SS-Pz.Div.
I am sure that it's 7 Kp and not 8. Kp. because i met long time ago a veteran from the 8th who affirms me that his Fpn wore the letter E.
I was in connection with the association of this division who tired to find something. I got about 60 pics from the 7 and 8 Kp - Stg Kp like you know.
There is a part of the name :
Str. XXXXXf(f probably) mann. So, Str. XXX Fmann. I think at Hoffmann. There is a str Hoffmann but in the 6. Kp.
Is someone get the list of the 7 Kp? Persoannly I have thoses of the 6 and the 8 Kp. that i can share with someone who get the 7. Kp.
This helmet was loosed at Beaumesnil between the 22 and 23 aug 44, just after the period of the falaise Gap. This soldier took his way back to the Seine. Beaumesnil is situated near Bernay where a defense line was organised by Brinkmann, Kdr of the SS-Pz.AA 10 (see the stober's book). I was in connection with Brinkmann but he told me he never was engaged in this area but was running to the Seine, at Oissel exactly.
Hoping that i don't borrow you with my story, i thankgiven you to read my post.
Sincerely yours
Didier

henriquecassis

Re: Frundsberg - 7./SS-Pz.-Rgt. 10

Post by henriquecassis » 10 Jan 2014, 18:27

Please, can you show us the helmet?

Lodieu Didier

Post by Lodieu Didier » 10 Jan 2014, 19:00

Yes, of course. I'll do pics tomorrow. I hope that I'll succeed the pics on the website.
Thanks for your interest.
Didier

henriquecassis

Post by henriquecassis » 29 Jan 2014, 11:20

?

Return to “Axis Documents, Feldpost numbers, Postcards & Other Paper Items”