Color picture wanted - Heinz Bär

Discussions on Axis documents, postcards, posters and other paper items as well as feldpost numbers.
Douglas Jr.

Color picture wanted - Heinz Bär

Post by Douglas Jr. » 23 Feb 2004, 02:33

Hi everybody,

Does anyone has any picture of this Luftwaffe ace in colour? If so, is it possible post it here in a big size? A friend of mine is finishing a 1/48 model of his me262 and he´d like display it with a good picture of him.

Thanks in advance.

Douglas.

AlifRafikKhan

Re: Color picture wanted - Heinz Bär

Post by AlifRafikKhan » 14 Sep 2014, 19:18

Attachments
Oberstleutnant Heinz Bär.jpg

freddiefro

Re: Color picture wanted - Heinz Bär

Post by freddiefro » 14 Sep 2014, 21:02

This is a rather well-known Walter Frentz photo. I can remember when we really weren't supposed to post them. 8-years ago, Forum Staff member Michael Miller wrote:
Michael Miller wrote:Frentz photos are a special case. It is an established fact that his son is zealous in his pursuit of those who infringe on the copyright. It is a matter of forum preservation to avoid posting Frentz photos. Unlikely that anything would happen, but not a risk we should take. And yes, I know there are still Frentz photos scattered throughout the forum- I will someday clean house and delete them with a note explaining the deletion.
I guess that "special case" has changed. Anyway, this color photo also appears as an 8-1/2" x 11" (21.6 cm x 27.9 cm) full page in Fritjof Schaulen's "Eichenlaubträger 1940-1945, Band I."

Fred

Return to “Axis Documents, Feldpost numbers, Postcards & Other Paper Items”