This is an apolitical forum for discussions on the Axis nations and related topics hosted by Marcus Wendel's Axis History Factbook in cooperation with Michael Miller's Axis Biographical Research, Christoph Awender's WW2 day by dayand Christian Ankerstjerne’s Panzerworld.
saint11 wrote:@hucks, thx again for your detailed description. you really seem to be a specialist. therefore some more questions:
1. would you be so kind to post the one REAL hitler autograph of yours here? how did you get it?
2. did you ever see one written with a pencil, which is kind of 'imprinted', showing even the dents by his mighty hand
3. ever heard about fakes of that version? (cannot be stamped, copied or printed?)
4. it is on a postcard sent from Weimar, where AH was on march 6th 1932 on his election campaign
5. it contains german handwriting in old german style. who could read & translate that?
will try to post pics if there is interest
Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 1 guest