@hucks, this time your answer is not very satisfactory because
1. you did NOT post YOUR REAL Hitler signature, which you said you OWN
2. you even did not say where you got your autograph from, which could be helpful to rule out fakes completely
3. instead you post somebody elses copies, which are pretty dubious because
a) could not find any reliable information about any Oberst and Kommandeur "Infanterie Regiment 70" Harald Bittrolff
instead: http://www.lexikon-der-wehrmacht.de/Gli ... r/IR70.htm
b) very unlikely that in his resumé he never mentioned any military rank, just "Ofizier, Kommandeur"
c) how can YOU tell handwritten (Generaloberst Fromm) from facsimile (General der Infanterie Stapf) signatures?
d) if generals used facsimile, "der Führer" even more likely. "ink hand-signed by Adolf Hitler"?
e) "950 Euros" for a facsimile and/or fake "is a bit pricey" indeed
4. you are perfectly right: "There are loads of Hitler signed photos on the market - unfortunately 99% of them are fake
5. but how do YOU know: "the 'dents' are from the mighty hand of the faker, not of the Dictator" - from a distance?
6. you did NOT answer my question, if you've ever seen a dented faked autograph. I guess NOT!
7. your 'there' link: http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/ ... d=10383320
is simply useless: "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms"
8. you ask: "Why not post your photo there as well as here to see what the concensus is?" do you mean "consensus"?
THAN we reach a consensus, if you do not demand from others what you are not willing to do yourself. fair enough?
9. last but not least:
you said that you cannot read german handwriting. where do we find specialists who understand & translate it?
did Adolf Hitler speak English, French & Russian?
did Churchill, Chamberlain, Roosevelt & Stalin speak German & understood Hitler??
I'll try a text HERE, can YOU read & understand it (or someone else?)