Axis History Forum

This is an apolitical forum for discussions on the Axis nations and related topics hosted by Marcus Wendel's Axis History Factbook in cooperation with Michael Miller's Axis Biographical Research, Christoph Awender's WW2 day by dayand Christian Ankerstjerne’s Panzerworld.

Skip to content

If you found the forum useful please consider supporting us. You can also support us by buying books through the AHF Bookstore.

My new Tri-color flag

Discussions on other First and Second World War militaria and collecting in general.
Hosted by John G & William Kramer.

My new Tri-color flag

Postby Mark in Cleveland, Tn. on 09 Feb 2013 01:35

Well, here is my latest...post WW1 but pre WW2, would you guys say..early 1930's?
Re inforced corners. nice full rope...sewn stripes...cheap too!!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mark in Cleveland, Tn.
United States

Re: My new Tri-color flag

Postby Patrick Lewis on 04 Mar 2013 19:38

Very nice item. Good eye.

Cheers, Patrick
Best Regards,
Patrick Lewis

"In the meantime, the riddles in enigmas of foetid woolens confound weak minds, empty over strained bank accounts, and further give rise of dismay and anguish in a world gone mad."
-Friedrich Berthold
Patrick Lewis
Ireland

Re: My new Tri-color flag

Postby Mark in Cleveland, Tn. on 04 Mar 2013 20:42

I have my *sights* on 2 others. One is about the same as the one I posted, same construction, same type rope, slightly bigger, and a little damaged.
Also have an eyeball on a smaller one, mulit piece construction, etc. but wants $50.00 for it... I think I will counter offer low ball and see what happens. :P
Mark in Cleveland, Tn.
United States

Return to Other WW1 & WW2 Militaria