ANZACs won the Battle of Gallipoli

Discussions on all aspects of the First World War not covered in the other sections. Hosted by Terry Duncan.
Robohistorian

Re: ANZACs won the Battle of Gallipoli

Post by Robohistorian » 26 May 2016, 02:54

Thanks for your thoughts. Well I am a writer for 11 years and sold over one million copies. I have no publishing houses or capital houses backing me. I do this just because I love it to do. So please remove the idea that I am trying to sell my book. I already do it, and I will do it in the future. This is not the case...The case is during my researches I have discovered a vast ocean of hidden information and I believe as a principal, this is wrong. There is a huge academic system which is unaware of the situation and even if they learn, refuses to acknowledge public about it. I am looking for honest historians and readers who would share my excitement about unearthing such an important fact. I see that every year, thousands of Anzac families come to my country and seeing them being deprived of this grand fact, is not something I could cope with while I have such a strong case in my hand.

Terry Duncan wrote:
pugsville wrote:this is a forum for discussion not for advertising. you have provided nothing other than mysterious mumblings.

either make a serious contribution to the discussion by explaining what you mean or stop posting. I certainly not going buy or read a book by someone who cannot make a coherent case for his thesis.

what was the objective achieved by the Gallipoli landings ?
Let the OP put his case, we have seen posters in the past post some very odd ideas (over and over in some cases), and there is certainly no compulsion on the OP to post the parts of his book that are critical to its possible success, otherwise there would be little point in trying to sell it if they were to post that content here for free. However, it should still be possible to open a discussion where sufficient information is discussed to allow people to decide if there is merit in the claim being advanced. We dont need to drive away new posters who may provide some interesting information just because they may have a book to sell, if we did that any historian posting at AHF could be in trouble. I agree multiple instances of promotion will be unacceptable (and can be easily remedied should the need arise), such as links in every post, but I am inclined to be more lenient with a new poster as the forum has been reasonably quiet, especially as the claims are concerning a topic often discussed here, but are suggesting a new line of thought. We were all new here once, I dont want to discourage would be posters (remember, about 8 times as many people read forums than post in them) by being overly harsh over rules a new member may not be entirely familiar with.

Robohistorian

Post by Robohistorian » 27 May 2016, 14:01

I wish to share an evidence from the book...Who is Ottoman? Who is Turkey?
Any explanation? Year is... 1913...

1 April 1913... From an article... "Bulgaria insists upon an indemnity being paid by Turkey if she is to be responsible for a portion of the Ottoman debt"

Robohistorian

Post by Robohistorian » 30 May 2016, 21:52

"We are still out working what happened in that decade..."
- Tom Hartley #1916 #irish1916

Return to “First World War”