WWII Anti-Gravity Device

Discussions on every day life in the Weimar Republic, pre-anschluss Austria, Third Reich and the occupied territories. Hosted by Vikki.
henryk

WWII Anti-Gravity Device

Post by henryk » 31 Dec 2005, 21:48

The remains of a German WWII anti-gravity research device can be viewed near Ludwikowice, 20 km northwest of Klodzko, Poland.
http://www.americanantigravity.com/einstein.shtml
http://www.americanantigravity.com/docu ... ravity.pdf
Einstein’s Antigravity
By Tim Ventura, January 1st, 2005
with revision by John Dering
It has been speculated that the Bell device was designed to use high-speed counter-rotating components filled with specialized materials and energized by electromagnetic energy to induce “torsion” effects and thus control gravity and other significant effects.
John Dering, a physicist specializing advanced directed energy, nonlinear electrodynamics and new energy sources has further reported on a “Rhine Valley” facility and device. He believes this to have been an actual wartime prototype deployment of a successor to the Nazi Bell experiments, which were carried out in the Wenceslas Mine research lab in occupied Poland. While the Bell experiment was focused on developing a radical new propulsion technology, the little-known Rhine Valley experiment may have been a last-ditch attempt to weaponize the Bell’s dangerous side effect for use against Allied forces.
Dering speculates that the German WW-II research was intended to create a powerful propulsion effect by engineering application of Einstein’s Unified Field Theory (UFT) equations. Within the 1929 version of the Einstein UFT equations a linkage is found between the “vector magnetic potential” and Torsion. Put simply, in the Unified Field Theory the effects of curved space-time (resulting from a massive body, like the earth) can locally offset by creating Torsion. Thus electromagnetic interactions are harnessed to induce torsion, which in turn can then null out gravitation.
This astounding possibility for gravity control is not predicted in either the special or general relativity theories and appears only in the Unified Field equations. Thus, a sort of counteraction to gravity or “antigravity” field would be the result. The heavy-duty concrete construction of the test-rig at the Wenceslas Mine, complete with heavy steel mounting-rings, bears witness to the massive scale of the forces that the research produced.
While the full purpose and results of neither experiment is completely known, it is obvious that Nazi Bell possessed a great deal of value in terms of secret-weapons – with a range of choices at his disposal at the end of World War II, Hans Kammler considered only the Nazi Bell experiment as being valuable enough to save Germany from the encroaching Allied & Russian forces. The Bell project [whatever its full purpose] was the only research program in Nazi Germany to carry the designation “War Decisive”. Not even the German atomic bomb or rocket programs were considered of such importance!
Attachments
secret-facility_320x240.jpg
Nazi-Bell: Closeup of a test-platform at the secret Wenceslas Mine facility near Ludwikowice, 20 km northwest of Klodzko, Poland.
secret-facility_320x240.jpg (9.91 KiB) Viewed 3573 times

fault code 12
Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Post by fault code 12 » 01 Jan 2006, 00:09

Hi henryk,
hmm that looks familiar...
http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic. ... c&start=45
best regards and all the best for the New Year,

Martin

henryk

Post by henryk » 01 Jan 2006, 22:25

http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic. ... c&start=45
Grzesio said:
It was quickly discovered that the structure is in fact a lower part of a steam cooler from a local powerplant (there's even a photo showing it complete) - but Witkowski completely ignored the fact and continued to present it as a VTOL testing stand. He simply takes any suspicion, rumour, urban legend, even the most silly and unconfirmed, and treats it as a well documented fact - and if some real facts don't fit his theories, the worse for the facts.
http://www.bielek-debunked.com/henge/The%20Henge.html
This presents a detailed account of a visit to the site and investigations as to its purpose. It presents evidence why it should be considered the remains of a cooling tower. However the originator of research theory does not accept the counter hypothesis.
Mr. Igor Witkowski: Claims that he has knowledge about a secret Nazi-German device, which he published as the "Nazi-Bell". According to him, classified documents exist that refer to the Wenceslas Mine as the last known location where the "Nazi-Bell" had been tested. He admitted to me that he does not even have copies of those documents, and that those records had to be returned to the archive of the Polish Intelligence Service.
According to Mr. Witkowski, the description of those secret tests included the location of the concrete structure near Ludwikowice in Poland, the one that I visited myself in August 2005 and which is the subject of my trip report. Mr. Witkowski is convinced that the concrete structure was used as a test-rig to mount the Nazi-Bell onto, because some other details belonging to a cooling tower could not be found at Ludwikowice. In an email he sent to me dated 22 November 2005 he wrote that there wasn't "any trace of pipelines, either in the duct or in the nearby power plant. So I presented another hypothesis, that it wasn't a cooling tower, but frankly saying, I have no evidence as to the purpose, I mean it wasn't mentioned in the sources, only that experiments were carried out in a pool..."

jcalpha

Re: WWII Anti-Gravity Device

Post by jcalpha » 23 Jan 2011, 12:25

Isnt the structure still in that state today (so you think it was under construction). Also i thought it was on top of the anti gravity device. It wasnt ever completed as i saw a program were they recently visited it.

phylo_roadking

Post by phylo_roadking » 23 Jan 2011, 19:33

"WWII Anti-Gravity Device"
Mr. Igor Witkowski: Claims that he has knowledge about a secret Nazi-German device, which he published as the "Nazi-Bell". According to him, classified documents exist that refer to the Wenceslas Mine as the last known location where the "Nazi-Bell" had been tested. He admitted to me that he does not even have copies of those documents, and that those records had to be returned to the archive of the Polish Intelligence Service
It was quickly discovered that the structure is in fact a lower part of a steam cooler from a local powerplant (there's even a photo showing it complete) - but Witkowski completely ignored the fact and continued to present it as a VTOL testing stand.
Witowski's arguments have no weight.

(ALWAYS wanted to say that in one of these knobby threads on Nazi anti-gravity drives!)
Twenty years ago we had Johnny Cash, Bob Hope and Steve Jobs. Now we have no Cash, no Hope and no Jobs....
Lord, please keep Kevin Bacon alive...

LWD

Post by LWD » 24 Jan 2011, 14:54

The picture kind of reminds me of Stonehenge. Maybe the Britts were ahead of the Nazis by what 3,000 years .... :)

Carl Schwamberger
Host - Allied sections

Post by Carl Schwamberger » 24 Jan 2011, 15:36

phylo_roadking wrote:
"WWII Anti-Gravity Device"
Mr. Igor Witkowski: Claims that he has knowledge about a secret Nazi-German device, which he published as the "Nazi-Bell". According to him, classified documents exist that refer to the Wenceslas Mine as the last known location where the "Nazi-Bell" had been tested. He admitted to me that he does not even have copies of those documents, and that those records had to be returned to the archive of the Polish Intelligence Service
It was quickly discovered that the structure is in fact a lower part of a steam cooler from a local powerplant (there's even a photo showing it complete) - but Witkowski completely ignored the fact and continued to present it as a VTOL testing stand.
Witowski's arguments have no weight.

(ALWAYS wanted to say that in one of these knobby threads on Nazi anti-gravity drives!)
Dare ya to say it again :lol:

phylo_roadking

Post by phylo_roadking » 24 Jan 2011, 15:53

Nah, wouldn't waste it again on such a lightweight subject! :)
Twenty years ago we had Johnny Cash, Bob Hope and Steve Jobs. Now we have no Cash, no Hope and no Jobs....

Geoff Walden

Post by Geoff Walden » 29 Apr 2014, 14:54

LWD wrote:The picture kind of reminds me of Stonehenge. Maybe the Britts were ahead of the Nazis by what 3,000 years .... :)
Actually, this thing is commonly called "the Henge" by fans of the Nazi Bell and other such ideas, because the shape does indeed remind people of Stonehenge. I was there last week. I didn't feel myself flying off into space, or getting lighter, or going back in time, or anything like that. :milwink: Although the little museum there does have info panels about the Nazi Bell and UFOs, etc, etc, to amaze and amuse visitors.

phylo_roadking

Post by phylo_roadking » 29 Apr 2014, 19:27

Hey - it was World War Two....put enough explosive under ANYTHING and it'll go up in the air against the force of gravity! :lol:

Return to “Life in the Third Reich & Weimar Republic”