About SS-Oberführer Martin Kohlroser.

Discussions on all aspects of the SS and Polizei. Hosted by Andrey.
Giorgio

About SS-Oberführer Martin Kohlroser.

Post by Giorgio » 26 Nov 2007, 18:30

About SS-Oberführer Martin Kohlroser someone wrote that him “was undoubtedly one of the most "itinerant" officers of the whole Waffen-SS! He seldom stayed more than a few months in the same unit”.
Well, since April 2004 I’ve made several attempts to draw up a complete and exact file of him but with no success. I found many threads with different data and I think there are odd conflicts between different sources concerning the dates and posts of Martin Maximilian Kohlroser.
Can someone now tell me what are the correct career and assignments ? Which is the “true” and unquestionable source ?
Thanks
Giorgio

Charles Trang

Post by Charles Trang » 28 Nov 2007, 13:39

The best sources are the US National Archives and the Bundesarchiv Lichterfelde where you can find his personal files. For Lichterfelde, you can ask Selke to make a copy of his Personalakte if you cannot go to Berlin. His personal files can also be found in John Moore's CDs.

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio » 30 Nov 2007, 00:05

Charles Trang wrote:The best sources are the US National Archives and the Bundesarchiv Lichterfelde where you can find his personal files. For Lichterfelde, you can ask Selke to make a copy of his Personalakte if you cannot go to Berlin. His personal files can also be found in John Moore's CDs.
Thank you Trang, but I don't know how and where could I find Selke. May you help me?
Giorgio

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio » 03 Dec 2007, 21:24

Giorgio wrote:
Charles Trang wrote:The best sources are the US National Archives and the Bundesarchiv Lichterfelde where you can find his personal files. For Lichterfelde, you can ask Selke to make a copy of his Personalakte if you cannot go to Berlin. His personal files can also be found in John Moore's CDs.
Thank you Trang, but I don't know how and where could I find Selke. May you help me?
Giorgio
I don't know how and where find Selke: could I have his address?

Charles Trang

Post by Charles Trang » 04 Dec 2007, 13:29

Selke is a company working within the Berlin Lichterfelde barracks. Just look at the Bundesarchiv site and you will find the address. Of course, Selke's services must be paid (and are a bit expensive).

mty

Re: About SS-Oberführer Martin Kohlroser.

Post by mty » 19 Apr 2010, 17:12

Acknowledging that this is an old thread, I'd like to add that in case you are working on a bio of Kohlroser, his pivotal role during the Blood Purge should be included thoroughly.

Return to “The Phil Nix SS & Polizei section”