Himmler's family in connection to Kurt Kohl (?)

Discussions on all aspects of the SS and Polizei. Hosted by Andrey.
keorn

Himmler's family in connection to Kurt Kohl (?)

Post by keorn » 29 May 2010, 11:39

Hello everyone,

Further to my research on Aussendienststelle Lille (France), I am asking a question with regards to Himmler. Rumor has it that Kurt Kohl, my book's main character, had links with Himmler (there are several sources not linked with one another). The rumors did not interest me in the first place. But I do work with a German geneaologist who managed to get more information on Kohl's wife. She was born in Ingolstadt and when I received the information I looked on the Internet where it was and realised it was in Bavaria. Just like Himmler who was from Munich if I am not wrong.

It is then possible that Kohl (who was from Berlin and then moved to Rastatt) had links with Himmler not through the party, but through his mariage. Is it a possibility and would it be possible to check that out with the help of genealogy ?

Thanks a lot

Greg
Lille (France)

Max Williams

Re: Himmler's family in connection to Kurt Kohl (?)

Post by Max Williams » 29 May 2010, 13:51

That's rather a tenuous connection I'm afraid. I think it would be beneficial if you posted your sources of rumour so they can be assessed.
Max.

keorn

Re: Himmler's family in connection to Kurt Kohl (?)

Post by keorn » 30 May 2010, 08:38

Hello Max,

I know it is a very difficult task. These are the names of the source :

Dominique Paoli (Cambrai's police head investigator) arrested by Kohl on November 4th, 1943
Pierre Hachin (Through his son, Guy), member of the resistant group "Voix du Nord", arrested by Kohl on November 2nd, 1943. I doubt these sources would help you.

They both assessed without knowing each other that Kohl's colleagues and superiors were very cautious when dealing with Kohl, because of his links with Himmler.

I am going to focus on Kohl's wife family tree and wanted to know if anybody had any idea, where I could find Himmler's tree. That's a lead I have but I have no guarantee. I just don't want to miss a possible connection. I am not saying it is 100% sure.

Any information is welcome,

Greg

Return to “The Phil Nix SS & Polizei section”