the SS-Oberst-Gruppenführer

Discussions on all aspects of the SS and Polizei. Hosted by Andrey.
Stuckes58

the SS-Oberst-Gruppenführer

Post by Stuckes58 » 05 Apr 2011, 01:57

hi guys

am new to the forum and am glad toorward to have joined and look forward to seeing topics that come up on here. so, my first question for you all.....

i have been doin alot of research into the SS and have compiled a lot of information, but the rank of SS Oberstgruppenfuhrer is one that i am particularly interested in. in doing research i have come across some opinions and also a phtograph of a document which shows that Karl Wolff was promoted to SS-Oberst-Gruppenführer. a document was signed by him stating that he had attained such rank also. similarly have also heard and read people stating tht Hans-Adolf Prützmann was promoted to SS-Oberst-Gruppenführer.

both were HöSSPF's of Italien and Ukraine respectively, but is there any proof in such views?

regards

sam

Andrey
Host - ABR sections

Re: the SS-Oberst-Gruppenführer

Post by Andrey » 05 Apr 2011, 07:03

Stuckes58 wrote:hi guys

am new to the forum and am glad toorward to have joined and look forward to seeing topics that come up on here. so, my first question for you all.....

i have been doin alot of research into the SS and have compiled alot of information, but the rank of SS Oberstgruppenfuhrer is one that i am particularly interested in. in doin research i have come across some opinions and also a phtograph of a document which shows that Karl Wolff was promoted to SS Oberstgruppenfuhrer. a document was signed by him stating that he had attained such rank also. similarly have also heard and read people stating tht Hans-Adolf Prutzmann was promoted to SS Oberstgruppenfuhrer.

both were HoSSPF's of Italien and Ukraine respectively, but is there any proof in such views?

regards

sam
Hello sam! :welcome:
May be this threads help you: http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=65977 and http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic. ... ppenfuhrer
Andrey.

Stuckes58

Re: the SS-Oberst-Gruppenführer

Post by Stuckes58 » 08 Apr 2011, 02:19

hi andrey

thanks for the response. was definitely a good read and an insight into what may have gone on back then,

regards

sam

Return to “The Phil Nix SS & Polizei section”