Children of the Higher SS leaders?

Discussions on all aspects of the SS and Polizei. Hosted by Andrey.
ladycplum

Children of the Higher SS leaders?

Post by ladycplum » 02 May 2011, 19:12

This question might have been asked already, and I apologize if it has in other threads, but has anyone ever wondered wehat happened to the children of some of the major SS leaders, like Sepp Dietrich, Heinrich Müller, Daluege, Karl Frank....the list goes on. We know the fates of plenty of the Nazi bigwig children like Edda Göring, Gudrun Himmler, the Speer and Heydrich children, but what about these men?
"The more I see, the more I know. The more I know, the less I understand"-Paul Weller

Dieter Zinke
In memoriam

Re: Children of the Higher SS leaders?

Post by Dieter Zinke » 03 May 2011, 08:40

Please use the "Advanced search"" button in the right top of each forum page and you will find a lot of information.

There was absolutely no need to open a new thread !! :roll:

Dieter Z.

ladycplum

Re: Children of the Higher SS leaders?

Post by ladycplum » 03 May 2011, 16:16

Dieter Zinke wrote:Please use the "Advanced search"" button in the right top of each forum page and you will find a lot of information.

There was absolutely no need to open a new thread !! :roll:

Dieter Z.
Hey, I apologized in my post in case I said something has already been said. A simple direction towards the relevant thread would have sufficed. The eye-rolling was uncalled for, and a bit rude, if I might say so. :?
"The more I see, the more I know. The more I know, the less I understand"-Paul Weller

Return to “The Phil Nix SS & Polizei section”