Resarching SS-Oberführer Lörner / Körner

Discussions on all aspects of the SS and Polizei. Hosted by Andrey.
dknyc1971

Resarching SS-Oberführer Lörner / Körner

Post by dknyc1971 » 09 Jun 2011, 05:04

Dear Forum Members,

I am new to this forum and this is my first post. I am hoping to get help and will always strive to help others where my knoweldge would be of assistance. I am attempting to find information/bio on an SS-Oberführer. His last name is either Lörner or Körner. The only additional information which I have is that in October 1940 he was an SS-Sturmbannführer. He was definitly an Oberführer after 1942 and possibly the last rank he held towards the end of the war. I would be very greatful for any assistance I can receive. I would like to thank everyone in advance for their valued help.

Best Regards,
Dave.

giselher

Re: Resarching SS-Oberführer Lörner / Körner

Post by giselher » 09 Jun 2011, 10:41

Hi, welcome to AHF! Not really my topic but how about Hans Lörner, Amtschef AI and AII of SS-WVHA. He was Oberführer on Sept. 1, 1943.

He was an administration guy. Not really sure what kind of person you are looking for...
Tilman

dknyc1971

Post by dknyc1971 » 09 Jun 2011, 13:21

Thank you very much Tilman! Where would it be possible to view his profile/bio? I am looking for any individual who would fit the profile, such as I had listed in the first post, whether he is combat or administrative. Actualy, I expected more of an administrative individual, such as you have suggested. Where can I find addiotnal infomation on Oberfuhrer Hans Lorner? I guess the best clue is the fact that the Oberfuhrer whether it is Lorner or Korner was that he was a Sturbanfuhrer in October of 1940.

Thanks again to everypone for their time attection to my inquiry.

Respectfully,
Dave.

giselher

Post by giselher » 09 Jun 2011, 14:08

Hi Dave,

welcome. To find more info, just type "Hans Lörner" into the search field. Not too many entries come up so you will find you way around. There is also a bio of Hans Lörner. This should be helpful.

Best Tilman

dknyc1971

Post by dknyc1971 » 09 Jun 2011, 14:20

Hi Tilman,

Thanks again, I searched the great forum. I found one entry which had Oberfuhrer's Lorner's photo and brief bio , http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic. ... 8&t=116645
but the bio was cut-off where it stated that he joined the SS in 1933, and nothing beyond that. I would appreciate any further help and guidance.

Many Thanks & Regards,
Dave.

Return to “The Phil Nix SS & Polizei section”