Looking for correct SS-number

Discussions on all aspects of the SS and Polizei. Hosted by Andrey.
Mikedc

Re: Looking for correct SS-number

Post by Mikedc » 19 Sep 2014, 20:52

Hello Andre,

All I've about him is the following:
Born on 21-08-1906
No party-member apparently
Member Allgemeine-SS(lnr. 290.574)
On 11-09-1938 he got promoted to SS-Hauptsturmführer
From 01-10-1943 till he was head of Referat IV F 5(Zentrale Sichtvermerkstelle)within Amtsgruppe IV F(Grundsatzfragen des Passwesens und der Ausländer-polizei)from Amt IV(Gestapo)within the SS-RSHA

I also did find the following:
Polizeioraktikant Jarosch.
In May and in June 1933 he was employed within Dezernat VIII from the Geheimen Staatspolizeiamtes.
Polizeiobersekretär Jarosch
In December 1933 and in January 1934 he was employed within Dezernat II F from Abteilung II within the Geheimen Staats-polizeiamtes
I don't know if he's identical to Erwin Jarosch but I think he is.

And I also did find this:
Reichssicherheitshauptamt, Ernst Jarosch leitet das neue „Sippenhaft“-Referat IV. 21.

And also this:
Sonderreferat "Unternehmen Tannenberg":
Así se llamó la sección de administración especial creada el 25 de agosto de 1939 por Heydrich en el CG de la Policía de Seguridad, autorizando oficialmente la Operación TANNENBERG. Bajo el mando de Werner Best, esta sección manejaba todas las cuestiones administrativas y de comunicaciones concernientes a las operaciones de los Einsatzgruppen en Polonia. Estaba compuesta por un equipo de diez personas: Dr. Heinrich Meyer, Dr. Rudolf Bilfinger, Kurt Hafke, Heinz Engelmann, Erwin Jarosch, Dr. Theodor Paeffgen, Walter Renken, Albert Reiper, Dr. Johannes Viegene y Rudi Moser.

All this info comes from the internet and from this forum.
Greetings, Mike

Return to “The Phil Nix SS & Polizei section”