SS Aus der Fünten, Fischer and Willy Lages

Discussions on all aspects of the SS and Polizei. Hosted by Andrey.
TedjeX

SS Aus der Fünten, Fischer and Willy Lages

Post by TedjeX » 04 Apr 2015, 23:10

Hi,
Can somebody please help me out on the following:

Second try:

Would like to know Where and When Aus der Fünten, Franz Fischer and Willy Lages have been arrested and by Whom? They were SS officers in Holland and had a death sentence. They were involved in the deportation of jewish people and resistance men/women as well as working in KZ camps(Kamp Amersfoort). They were granted, convicted, got life time inprisoment and finally set free due to beinf very old and ill, except Joseph Kotalla (camp criminal at Kamp Amersfoort during WW2) who finally died in his cell in Breda,Lages died in Germany and so did Ficsher and Aus der Fünten. They were known in Holland as The 3 of Breda, Die Drei aus Breda, the Three of Breda (prison in city of Breda,NL).

I also like to know where they were kept prison until their trial in Holland.

Thanks for your attention in this matter, i tried it before but no response at all. Some one must know this or be able to find out or have suggestions for me to find out.
I know about archives, i tried that before.

Tnx for reading all this,
Ted

steve248

Re: SS Aus der Fünten, Fischer and Willy Lages

Post by steve248 » 08 Apr 2015, 14:10

In 1945 after the end of hostilities Franz Fischer was detained and kept in "Zellenbaracken Den Haag".

That's all I have. All three would have been well known to Dutch war crimes investigator and according to files in UK National Archives there was a lively transfer from the British Zone to Holland of any potential war criminals they wanted. Obviously many were captured by Allied troops on Dutch territory and kept in civil prisons and detention centres in Holland. Once the Dutch authorities began re-taking power the prisoners were handed over to them.

I can't believe there is nothing in Dutch archives to confirm your request.

TedjeX

Post by TedjeX » 12 Apr 2015, 13:15

thank you Steve,
I know the facts are in the Nat.Archives,but they do not want to answer my questions by (e)mail ,I have to make a request for searching the original files on those 3 of Breda at the spot(Amsterdam,NIOD,Nederlands Instituut voor Oorlogs Documentatie).Which is 200 km away from my hometown.
Franz Fischer was indeed in the Cellenbarakken in the Hague,which is now a abandoned house of detention,due to oldness.I also know that Kotaella was kept prisoner in Kamp Amersfoort,arrested on may 8.45.
tnx again for your reply,have a nice day!
cheers,
Ted

Shadowman

Post by Shadowman » 05 Jun 2015, 22:57

What SS rank did Franz Fischer hold?
Best regards,

Shadowman

BunkerOwner2

Post by BunkerOwner2 » 29 Nov 2018, 19:22

Aus der Fünten and Fischer went to 'Fort Honswijk', there are scetches om the wall from them there (!!).
After that they where detained in Breda ('The three from Breda' is well known...). until released on Januar 27th 1989.
I witnessed their release as a schoolboy in Breda....

Return to “The Phil Nix SS & Polizei section”