Eichmann in Slovenia

Discussions on all aspects of the SS and Polizei. Hosted by Andrey.
K.Kocjancic

Eichmann in Slovenia

Post by K.Kocjancic » 19 Dec 2003, 22:35

Eichmann came to Slovenia, Maribor (Marburg a.Drau) on 25.8.'41 to meeting with ? to talk about ending of transports of Slovene people to Reich.

With who had he met?

Any photos of him in Maribor?

TIA;
Kocjo

Helly Angel

Post by Helly Angel » 24 Dec 2003, 05:49

Hola Kojco,

I have a confusion... Slovenia is Slovaquia? In my notes I have info of Eichmann in Slovaquia not in Slovenia and I have my doubts for the translation.

Anyway If is the same country, he had a meeting last months of 1941 with someone called Mach member of the Goverment, this man after was the Minister of Internal Affairs. In this meeting he talked with the President Tiso to make an account of the cuantity of Jews in the country. Here was delegated Dieter Wisliceny like Deputy of Eichmann in the country.

Wisliceny sent the number of 88.000 jews into this country and this number was used in Wansee Conference in january 1942.

I hope this can help you.

Best,

K.Kocjancic

Post by K.Kocjancic » 24 Dec 2003, 09:12

Helly Angel wrote:Hola Kojco,

I have a confusion... Slovenia is Slovaquia? In my notes I have info of Eichmann in Slovaquia not in Slovenia and I have my doubts for the translation.

Anyway If is the same country, he had a meeting last months of 1941 with someone called Mach member of the Goverment, this man after was the Minister of Internal Affairs. In this meeting he talked with the President Tiso to make an account of the cuantity of Jews in the country. Here was delegated Dieter Wisliceny like Deputy of Eichmann in the country.

Wisliceny sent the number of 88.000 jews into this country and this number was used in Wansee Conference in january 1942.

I hope this can help you.

Best,
I hope that this is a joke! :? 8O :x :| :wink: :P

Slovenia is not SLOVAKIA!

Slovenia was part of former Yugoslavia, while SLovakia was part of former Czechoslovakia. Two different countries.

Slovenia:

Slovakia:

Helly Angel

Post by Helly Angel » 24 Dec 2003, 18:07

Hello Kojco,

Sorry these countries are unknow to me.

I imagine you know the diference between Maracaibo and Puerto La Cruz... isn´t?

No?

Well, have a merry christmas! :D

K.Kocjancic

Post by K.Kocjancic » 24 Dec 2003, 18:12

No harm was done - yet! :D :lol: :lol:

Happy new year!

Kocjo

trekker

Re: Eichmann in Slovenia

Post by trekker » 15 Jan 2013, 10:17

K.Kocjancic wrote:Eichmann came to Slovenia, Maribor (Marburg a.Drau) on 25.8.'41 to meeting with ? to talk about ending of transports of Slovene people to Reich.

With who had he met?
Eichmann's office IV B4 was engaged in carrying out the plan of expelling 220.000 – 260.000 Slovenes from the German occupied Slovene territories that counted 750.000 inhabitants according to 1931 census. The matter was discussed on a conference held in Maribor 6.5.1941 headed by CdZ Uiberreither and convened 24.4.1941 by RSHA IV B4. Eichmann took part in it.

Expulsion in Untersteiermark was carried out in three waves – see http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic. ... 0&start=15

During the first and second wave a cable signed by Lurker or Seidl was sent to Eichmann after each transport of deportees had started with the following data: date and hour of departure, departure and arrival railway station, number of deportees, total value of cash held by deportees, food quantity.

During the second wave of deportations difficulties arose in accepting deportees in Serbia. That's why Eichmann arrived to Maribor 25.8.1941 where he met KdS Lurker who was responsable to Eichmann for deportations. Deportations were only suspended for a couple of days.

Himmler believed that Lurker's expulsion staff was not capable of accomplishing the third wave of deportations so he appointed SS-Brigadeführer Kurt Hintze to take over the matter with his own team.

Return to “The Phil Nix SS & Polizei section”