Seeking bios and pics of Himmler's brothers

Discussions on all aspects of the SS and Polizei. Hosted by Andrey.
Mikedc

Post by Mikedc » 01 Aug 2006, 21:29

So the SS-nr. from Hans Himmler Jérôme posted, 275.519, is wrong when I understand Michael correctly.

But still we don't know when Hans was killed, still didn't see any date or I'm sleeping here???

Mike

Phil Nix
In memoriam

Post by Phil Nix » 02 Aug 2006, 11:36

Sorry Mike has the wrong details, he has taken the details for Willi Hardieck who is Lfde Nr 13766. Himmler details Lfder Nr 13765 Party Nr None SS Nr 275519 born 19.5.19 Grad B ad Tolz 1938 Beim SAN Abt SS VT
Phil Nix

Mikedc

Post by Mikedc » 02 Aug 2006, 23:35

Hello Phil,

Thanks for making this correction, it's highly appreciated.

Greetings,
Mike

Keir

Post by Keir » 27 Aug 2006, 13:06

Am reading Beevor's Berlin: The Downfall1945 and came across mention of Ernst on page 384 which describes his death trying to flee Berlin and which describes him as "very different" from his infamous older brother. I can't find anywhere an explanation as to what made him so 'different'.

Helge

Re: Seeking bios and pics of Himmler's brothers

Post by Helge » 10 Jun 2011, 18:06

Attachments
Heinrich  und Gebhard Himmler.jpg
Heinrich und Gebhard Himmler.jpg (50.38 KiB) Viewed 911 times
Sota ei päätä kuka on oikeassa, vain sen että kuka on jäljellä.
War does not decide who is right but only those who are left.

Helge

Post by Helge » 10 Jun 2011, 19:56

Attachments
Heinrich Himmler Family.jpg
Sota ei päätä kuka on oikeassa, vain sen että kuka on jäljellä.
War does not decide who is right but only those who are left.

Johnnyrocket

Post by Johnnyrocket » 05 Feb 2012, 01:03

Did Gebhard or Ernst Himmler have any children of their own—if so, does anyone on the Forum have any details concerning them and where they are today?

The reason why I ask this question is that I meet an 90 year old man the other day who mentioned (after I had asked him what his last name was) in casual conversation said his last name was "Himmler" (not to spook the guy) and after further conversation he admitted he was related to Heinrich Himmler. Could this be true? My question is, are there any of Heinrich Himmler's relatives living in the USA at the present time (i.e. Nephews)? He said that his father was one of Heinrich Himmler's two brothers, and not knowing any details on the Himmler family at the time, I did not ask which of Himmler's two brothers was his father. I will eventually see this person again and will ask him for further details at that time.

Any information would be of very helpful in my research on this.

Thank you for your time...

—Johnny R.
Last edited by Johnnyrocket on 05 Feb 2012, 03:16, edited 1 time in total.
• Natural Born American Citizen
• American Patriot
• U.S. Army Vet.1969-'71—Spc.5 Field Artillery
—Sworn by oath to support and defend the "CONSTITUTION" of the United States against all enemies, "FOREIGN" and "DOMESTIC"!

itaiv40

Post by itaiv40 » 05 Feb 2012, 03:01

I know that Katrin Himmler, who wrote the book The Himmler Brothers, is Ernst Himmler's granddaughter. I think that her father's name was Eckhardt. Don't know about other family members.

beamers1

Post by beamers1 » 10 Feb 2012, 08:14

Johnnyrocket wrote:Did Gebhard or Ernst Himmler have any children of their own—if so, does anyone on the Forum have any details concerning them and where they are today?

The reason why I ask this question is that I meet an 90 year old man the other day who mentioned (after I had asked him what his last name was) in casual conversation said his last name was "Himmler" (not to spook the guy) and after further conversation he admitted he was related to Heinrich Himmler. Could this be true? My question is, are there any of Heinrich Himmler's relatives living in the USA at the present time (i.e. Nephews)? He said that his father was one of Heinrich Himmler's two brothers, and not knowing any details on the Himmler family at the time, I did not ask which of Himmler's two brothers was his father. I will eventually see this person again and will ask him for further details at that time.

—Johnny R.
Gebhard had one son born in 1940 and Ernst had one son born in 1939, so both of these boys would be too young for this 90 year old you are talking to...My guess would be that he would be the grandson of Professor Himmler's half brother, Konard (I believe that is his name?) like Hans Himmler so that would make Heinrich and this man you are speaking too distant cousins...It is just a guess and I have nothing to back me up on this guess...It would be interesting to know if I am right though...
"I know you started with an open mind I realize that." Michael Palin

AlifRafikKhan

Post by AlifRafikKhan » 31 Oct 2014, 23:29

Ernst Himmler wedding...

Source: http://www.stiwotforum.nl/viewtopic.php?p=162615
Attachments
Ernst Himmler wedding.jpg
Ernst Himmler wedding.jpg (200.24 KiB) Viewed 672 times

Johnnyrocket

Post by Johnnyrocket » 31 Oct 2014, 23:45

beamers1 wrote:
Johnnyrocket wrote:Did Gebhard or Ernst Himmler have any children of their own—if so, does anyone on the Forum have any details concerning them and where they are today?

—Johnny R.
Gebhard had one son born in 1940 and Ernst had one son born in 1939, so both of these boys would be too young for this 90 year old you are talking to...My guess would be that he would be the grandson of Professor Himmler's half brother, Konard (I believe that is his name?) like Hans Himmler so that would make Heinrich and this man you are speaking too distant cousins...It is just a guess and I have nothing to back me up on this guess...It would be interesting to know if I am right though...
Thanks for the information posting. This man in question live in Hudson/Port Richy, Florida, I will try to see him again this year if he's still alive and mention this information to him. We will see what he says if he's still with us.
Thanks for the information.

Johnny R.
• Natural Born American Citizen
• American Patriot
• U.S. Army Vet.1969-'71—Spc.5 Field Artillery
—Sworn by oath to support and defend the "CONSTITUTION" of the United States against all enemies, "FOREIGN" and "DOMESTIC"!

Oberst Stucks

Post by Oberst Stucks » 08 Jan 2018, 20:10

WTW26 wrote:I'm looking for detailed bios of Ernst and Gebhard Himmler, and also their photos, preferably in SS uniforms. I saw an excellent photo of all three brothers in SS uniforms yesterday, I'd very grateful if someone posted it.
The picture in question. Nearly fourteen years later...
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (38.38 KiB) Viewed 495 times
Kindest regards,
Stucks

Return to “The Phil Nix SS & Polizei section”