SS-numbers wanted

Discussions on all aspects of the SS and Polizei. Hosted by Andrey.
Mikedc

SS-numbers wanted

Post by Mikedc » 13 Feb 2005, 02:51

Dear folks,

I'm looking for the SS-numbers from the following men.

SS-Hauptsturmführer Siegfried Fehmer. Was working with the SD/Sipo. If possible also a complete birthday because
I only have 1911.

SS-Obersturmführer or SS-Hauptsturmführer Kurt Hans. Served with an Einsatzkommando in Russia. I also just have in
incomplete birthdate, 1911, from him so if somebody has the full birthdate??

Reihard Gerlach. Chief Gestapo in Litija/Slovenia. If somebody has his birthdate and his SS-ranks, would be much
appreciated.

Kurt Hans. Head of the Kripo in Würzburg. I'm also looking for his birthdate and SS-ranks if possible.

Franz Otto Holstein. Besides his SS-number also looking for his SS-ranks and if possible his birthdate.

Thanks,
Mikedc

mulisch

Post by mulisch » 13 Feb 2005, 10:05

Hello Mike,

SS-Untersturmführer Siegfried Fehmer

Nr.: 12887
NSDAP nr.: 181345
SS nr.: 290166
Diensstellung: SD-Hauptamt
Geboren: 10-1-1911
Verstorben:
9-11-1938 SS-Untersturmführer

more info:

Siegfried FEHMER:

Leading official of Security Police in occupied Norway. Tried by a Norwegian tribunal at Oslo in June, 1947, for torturing Norwegians under interrogation. Sentenced to death 28.6.47.

"So war der letzte Gestapo-Chef von Oslo, Siegfried Fehmer, Jurist. In seinem Interrogation Report attestierten ihm die britischen Offiziere, er sei "very intelligent and of high education."

Wolfgang S.Fehmer.
Wolfgang S. Fehmer was one of the heads of Gestapo in Norway. Fehmer was tall, dark and handsome. A person of great charm often considered to be a ladies-man. Quite a sight striding down Oslo's main street in full SS uniform with his German shepherd at his be gloved right hand side. Not a person you dared stop, asking for time. But behind the façade of seemingly politeness and womanising, hid an almost Dr. Jecyll and Mr. Hyde personality with heavy psychopathic characteristics.

During interrogations, Fehmer threw violent rage using torture and abuse in grand scale. Milorg, the Norwegian resistance tried to assassin Fehmer, but he survived with gunshot wounds to his chest. After the war Fehmer unsuccessfully tried to escape. Fehmer was an athlete, and continued physical training in his cell every day until the day 16th of mars 1948 when he was executed. There has never been any flowers at his grave in Oslo.

The hat pictured to the right, claims to have belonged to Wolfgang. The hat, ripped apart trampled on, and even had its visor torn off, were finally thrown into a shack were rodents and moths fiested upon it for several years. "Sic transit Gloria mundi".

On the picture: "THIS IS THE HAT BELONGING TO Wolfgang S. Fehmer, WITH HIM PICTURED IN THE BACKGROUND"

I hope this will help you,

Mulisch
Attachments
Fehmer1.jpg
Fehmer1.jpg (21.21 KiB) Viewed 7109 times

mulisch

Post by mulisch » 13 Feb 2005, 10:08

Look also at this link:

http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic. ... ght=fehmer

Regards,

Mulisch

dylan

name

Post by dylan » 13 Feb 2005, 15:56

Hans Kurt SS Hauptsturmf.
Born 14 April 1911 Barmen
SS Nr 335652
Einsatzkommando 4A.

The Field Men.

Dylan

Mikedc

Post by Mikedc » 14 Feb 2005, 20:30

Hello Mulish and Dylan,

Thank you both for your help, the info looks really amazing and helps me alot further of course.

And I'm still looking for info about the others, so if somebody has something on them, please let me know.

Thanks,
Mike

dylan

name

Post by dylan » 15 Feb 2005, 19:41

The head of the gestapo Gerlach is born in goerlitz but his rank or birthdate is unknown to me.

dylan

mulisch

Post by mulisch » 19 Feb 2005, 08:38

Hello Mike,

Some more information about SS-Hauptsturmführer Kurt Hans:

He entered the NSDAP on the 1st. of March 1932, his SS-number was 335652, his highest award was the War Service Cross 2nd. Class, after the war there where no judicial proceedings against him discovered.

(info: The Field Men, the SS Officers who led the Einsatzkommandos - the nazi mobile killing units, French L. MacLean)

Regards,

Mulisch

Ludger

Post by Ludger » 19 Feb 2005, 21:11

mulisch wrote:Hello Mike,

Some more information about SS-Hauptsturmführer Kurt Hans:

He entered the NSDAP on the 1st. of March 1932, his SS-number was 335652, his highest award was the War Service Cross 2nd. Class, after the war there where no judicial proceedings against him discovered.

(info: The Field Men, the SS Officers who led the Einsatzkommandos - the nazi mobile killing units, French L. MacLean)

Regards,

Mulisch
Hi Mulisch,

I think you're wrong with this point. Take a look at this site:
http://www1.jur.uva.nl/junsv/Inhvzbrdddr.htm

I think this is our man.

Verfahren Lfd.Nr.694
Tatkomplex: Massenvernichtungsverbrechen durch Einsatzgruppen, Kriegsverbrechen
Angeklagte:
Cal., Kuno 15 Jahre
Con., Ernst (Oskar) von Strafe abgesehen (§47 MStGB)
Häf., August Verfahren eingestellt
Han., Friedrich Wilhelm Kurt 6 Jahre + Verfahren eingestellt
Jan., Adolf 11 Jahre
Pfa., Georg Karl von Strafe abgesehen (§47 MStGB)
Rie., Alexander 4 Jahre
Schu., Christian Gustav Paul 4½ Jahre
Tri., Viktor von Strafe abgesehen (§47 MStGB)
Woi., Victor Michael 6 Jahre + Verfahren eingestellt
Gerichtsentscheidungen:
LG Darmstadt 681129
BGH 730405
Tatland: GUS
Tatort: Sokal, Hrakow, Luzk, Nowograd Wolynskij, Berditschew, Shitomir, Radomysl, Bjelaja Zerkow, Wassilkow, Iwankow, Kiew (Babi-Yar-Schlucht), Charkow
Tatzeit: 41
Opfer: Juden, Zivilisten, Geisteskranke, Kriegsgefangene
Nationalität: Sowjetische
Dienststelle: Einsatzgruppen SK4a
Verfahrensgegenstand: Massen- und Einzeltötungen von insgesamt ca. 60.000 Juden, kommunistischen Funktionären, Geisteskranken und Kriegsgefangenen im rückwärtigen Heeresgebiet der 6.Armee

Veröffentlicht in Justiz und NS-Verbrechen Band XXXI

Greetings from

Ludger

mulisch

Post by mulisch » 19 Feb 2005, 23:24

Hello Ludger,

You make a good point here !!!

I was only refering to the book "The Field Men", who's writer at that time couldn't find any judicial proceedings against him. But if this is the same person you're refering to what could be, than there was a judicial procedure against him.

I would like to know, if this is realy 100% the same man we are talking about ????

Thanks in advance,

Mulisch

Mikedc

Post by Mikedc » 19 Feb 2005, 23:51

Hello Ludger and Mulisch,

Thank you very much for your contribution, this is very interesting news and it's putting a whole new light
on some points I can see. But for sure this info is very usefull and it brings us a bit further again.

Greetings,
Mike

dylan

name

Post by dylan » 22 Feb 2005, 21:23

Hello Mike

You Have 2 Kurt Hans but this are the same persons.
This men was on trial in germany.

regard dylan

Mikedc

Post by Mikedc » 23 Feb 2005, 00:18

Hello Dylan,

Okay, that's saying enough I guess.
Thanks for this piece of info.

Greetings,
Mike

Return to “The Phil Nix SS & Polizei section”