Chetnicks and Ustaša colaboration

Discussions on all aspects of the smaller Axis nations in Europe and Asia. Hosted by G. Trifkovic.
Kunz25

Chetnicks and Ustaša colaboration

Post by Kunz25 » 05 Apr 2009, 10:20

[Split from "Ustasha members with Chetniks or Cossacks?"]

Regarding Chetnicks and Ustaša colaboration i have to say that during the retret from Yugoslavia yust before the end of 2WW and right after, they often yoin their trups and fight the partizans together and they even suxide, i belive that their retret from the balkan was weal organised even before it started, so in my belife they hade to work together adlist at the last stage of 2WW!

I woud also like to add, that the Chetnicks fight the germans even before the partizans, the fact is that the comunist who lied the partizans start to resist the germans after they atack Russia, before that they obey the Stalin comand and they ( partizans / comunists )even colaborate with the germans and fight together ageinst Chetnics in Serbia and domocratic anti nazi groups in Slovenia, so my conclusion is that the first colaborator were acualy the partizans and the fact is that the Chetnicks resist the germans and that they even truy to make a yoin resistant with the comunists which they refuse based mainly on Russian comand! If you didnt know, after german atack on Russia all actions ageinst the germans caried by Chetnicks were somehowe missunderstand as partizans actions, becourse the comunists hade their undercover agent in Egipt english comand who manage to exchange the documents send from Yugoslavia ( all battle reports send by Chetnicks hade to go troe Egipt before they rich England ) and make the partizans the only resistant group in Yugoslavia and based on that reports the english refuse to deliver wepen to Chetnicks who whith out cant fight the germans on one side and the comunist partizans on the other and the ustaša on the third, so what coud they do, they hade to make some sort of desision to fight first the one who was the bigiest treat and that was without any questions the comunists, so they hade to colaborate on some level with the germans but even than they steal atack germans on many ocasions but the reporst send from Yugoslavia was steal given all the credit to the partizans, comis realy know how to trick the world!!!

In my belive the best partizan move ageinst the chetnicks was the partizan coalison with the germans during the neretva battle, the partizans manage to convinst the germans that the chetnicks are the bigiest treath for them than they are and the germans acualy fled the battle ground and leve the chetnicks to be masacred by 3 X times biger partizan army and in my belive that was the acual end of chetnicks movment in Yugoslavia and all that was left after Neretva was small battle goups who dint pose any real treath for partizans any more!

If you look at the balkan warfare more clously and read some greath books writh by some high ranking partizans / comunists liders you will see that the comis acualy did everything yust to get the pover and to get that they colaborate with everybody who they nead at that time, when the English and Americans plan the invasion from the balkan, the partizans liders meat with german high comand to discuse the yoin resitant and the partizans even execute at that time the english observers who were send to see what are the real possibilitys for balkan landing and if the partizans are willing to help which they refuse beliving that that woud minimaise their ( comunists ) chansis to get in power after the 2WW!

So, if the chetniks and ustaša did meat ocasionaly or even colaborate for a while that was nothing towords partizans prostitute actions, they ( partizans ) went to bad with yust abouth everybody they nead at one time, they even sold out their own comandants who refuse to participate in such actions and who yust wont to fight the germans no mater what, ( in many ocasions such comandants were simply executed ( shut in the back ) during the atack on germans ) yust to gain the power and they did!!!

I dont won to open another big isue, that is the post war mass killings which were caried out with such intense that even Stalin and Hitler woud be amased, all that killing were so weal orcastrated that there are not even a singel document to be found and no one directly to blaime, even after so many years, the people who witnesed these masskilings and are steal alife are to afraid to took abouth thouse events! That is another story which i hope will come to light and the people who were standing bihainde all that will finnaly get their section in history and wont be treated as heros like they are now but as criminals and the partizan movment will also be treated as criminal and not as part of the winers of the 2WW!!!

gorskizdrug

Re: Ustasha members with Chetniks or Cossacks?

Post by gorskizdrug » 06 Apr 2009, 19:19

Kunz25 wrote:Regarding Chetnicks and Ustaša colaboration i have to say that during the retret from Yugoslavia yust before the end of 2WW and right after, they often yoin their trups and fight the partizans together and they even suxide, i belive that their retret from the balkan was weal organised even before it started, so in my belife they hade to work together adlist at the last stage of 2WW!

I woud also like to add, that the Chetnicks fight the germans even before the partizans, the fact is that the comunist who lied the partizans start to resist the germans after they atack Russia, before that they obey the Stalin comand and they ( partizans / comunists )even colaborate with the germans and fight together ageinst Chetnics in Serbia and domocratic anti nazi groups in Slovenia, so my conclusion is that the first colaborator were acualy the partizans and the fact is that the Chetnicks resist the germans and that they even truy to make a yoin resistant with the comunists which they refuse based mainly on Russian comand! If you didnt know, after german atack on Russia all actions ageinst the germans caried by Chetnicks were somehowe missunderstand as partizans actions, becourse the comunists hade their undercover agent in Egipt english comand who manage to exchange the documents send from Yugoslavia ( all battle reports send by Chetnicks hade to go troe Egipt before they rich England ) and make the partizans the only resistant group in Yugoslavia and based on that reports the english refuse to deliver wepen to Chetnicks who whith out cant fight the germans on one side and the comunist partizans on the other and the ustaša on the third, so what coud they do, they hade to make some sort of desision to fight first the one who was the bigiest treat and that was without any questions the comunists, so they hade to colaborate on some level with the germans but even than they steal atack germans on many ocasions but the reporst send from Yugoslavia was steal given all the credit to the partizans, comis realy know how to trick the world!!!

In my belive the best partizan move ageinst the chetnicks was the partizan coalison with the germans during the neretva battle, the partizans manage to convinst the germans that the chetnicks are the bigiest treath for them than they are and the germans acualy fled the battle ground and leve the chetnicks to be masacred by 3 X times biger partizan army and in my belive that was the acual end of chetnicks movment in Yugoslavia and all that was left after Neretva was small battle goups who dint pose any real treath for partizans any more!

If you look at the balkan warfare more clously and read some greath books writh by some high ranking partizans / comunists liders you will see that the comis acualy did everything yust to get the pover and to get that they colaborate with everybody who they nead at that time, when the English and Americans plan the invasion from the balkan, the partizans liders meat with german high comand to discuse the yoin resitant and the partizans even execute at that time the english observers who were send to see what are the real possibilitys for balkan landing and if the partizans are willing to help which they refuse beliving that that woud minimaise their ( comunists ) chansis to get in power after the 2WW!

So, if the chetniks and ustaša did meat ocasionaly or even colaborate for a while that was nothing towords partizans prostitute actions, they ( partizans ) went to bad with yust abouth everybody they nead at one time, they even sold out their own comandants who refuse to participate in such actions and who yust wont to fight the germans no mater what, ( in many ocasions such comandants were simply executed ( shut in the back ) during the atack on germans ) yust to gain the power and they did!!!

I dont won to open another big isue, that is the post war mass killings which were caried out with such intense that even Stalin and Hitler woud be amased, all that killing were so weal orcastrated that there are not even a singel document to be found and no one directly to blaime, even after so many years, the people who witnesed these masskilings and are steal alife are to afraid to took abouth thouse events! That is another story which i hope will come to light and the people who were standing bihainde all that will finnaly get their section in history and wont be treated as heros like they are now but as criminals and the partizan movment will also be treated as criminal and not as part of the winers of the 2WW!!!
Kunz!

I dont know where are you from, and which are your original roots, but you just opened a very big issue!!
1. As I wrote in this topic little while ago, Ustashas colaborate with Chetnics in some areas of Bosnia, and those Chetnics recognized NDH gouverment, and this happened in the areas around Banja Luka in 1942 and 1943. NDH gouverment
made several agreements with local Chetnic commanders, so they took of the pressure from Domobran and Ustasha units in the area, naturaly those units were able to fight partisans more than before. Those arrangments with Chetnics were a very bad move from NDH gouverment cos Croatian people in the area lost trust in their own gouverment at the time, which had for a consequence Croatians joined partisans more and more ( unfortunately ).
Partisans and Germans NEVER FOUGHT together against Chetnics in the early days of WWII, I really dont know where you dugg that out. On the battle of Neretva, the truth is that Germans let partisans to encircle Chetnich from Monte Negro and destroy them. Titos envoys Vladimir Velebit and some other high ranking communists made this agreement in Zagreb before the battle took place. In that time American and British invasion of Balkans was still an option, and Chetnics were direct threat for Germans if invasion would take place on Balkans ( spetialy Monte Negro Chetnics cos they were close to a possible invasion)., And yes, thank God partisans destroyed around 5000 Chetnics, that was the only time in WWII that partisans made something good for Croatian people!
I am not deffending partisans but they never killed any British envoys, partisans were despered for recognition from the West in that time ( recognition would give them arms and war material, and they took all that from everybody who wanted to help them ). Partisan movement had not only communists among them, it had also members of other pre-war parties, Croatian and Serbian, so the communist could not afford to kill British envoys cos that would make them look bad in the eyes of seduced so called Anti fascists, who were double crossed at the end of the war and spetialy after the war!!! As for the British they knew very well about who is fighting who at the Balkans, and they supported Chetnics almost 3 years, Churchill hated communists big time, after partisans gained actuall advantage on the ground, Allies started to support them, cos Chetnics were to weak and totaly unorganized army ( many reasons for the weakness and disorder of Chetnics, I suggest you read a book - Chetnics by Jozo Tomašević, there is an English edition ).
It is true partisans waited for a command from their great uncle Stalin to engage in fighting against Germans and their allies, but at least from than on they had a clear goal about everything. Chetnics were given orders from Royal Yugoslav Gouverment from London to wait, not to engage in bigger fightings with Germans ( " saving the Serbian blood " ), and on the local level to make ethnic cleansing of Croatians ( Chatolic, Muslim ) and the other non Serbian population. Chetnics were waiting and waiting, and the partisans were stronger and stronger!! Chetnics had their central command from Draža Mihajlović only on paper, in fact they were dispersed mob and not some " Royal Army in the Homeland " like they called themselves ( tzv, Kraljevska Vojska u Otadžbini ).
One more thing: after Italy proclamed defeat in Septembre 1943. many Chetnic units changed their "kokarda" signes with red star, they became partisans over the night, whole brigades of Chetnics changed sides, in Croatian Dalmatia at the end of 1943 and in Serbia during 1944. Most of the atrocities commited against Croatian POW-s after 15. of May 1945. were commited from such " partisan " units.

Like I said at the beggining I really dont know frome where is your knowledge of history of events in ex Yugoslavia in WWII ( I can only suspect some things ), but this forum is opened for discusion with facts not for wild guessing!

Cheers!

Kunz25

Post by Kunz25 » 07 Apr 2009, 20:39

You surtenly know some things but other you dont have a clue and i coud probably spend to much time truying to explain where i get my inteal on some things that surtenly acure and that is partizans likvidation od english mison at that exact time when they were thinking abouth landing in Balkan and comunists partizans liders Tito and co, woud lose to much if that woud ever happend!
Second thing is comunists colaboration with the germans before the nazis atack Russia and that is not yust weal known but also documented and it happend in many ocasions in Slovenia ( ex Yugoslav republic ) even after the German / Russian war there were surten ocasions where comunists high / partizan comand meat with SS / Gestapo general Rosener and that was also one of the maine isues that he hade to be killed emidiatly after the 2WW when he was put to trail and haistly found gulty of all sorst of crimes without even alaued to speak openly on cort!
There are thing you guys yust dont know becourse you dont know the whay the comunists did operate their raise to power where they acualy used yust abouth everything and anything to suxide!!
Belive me when i am tealing you that the Chetnicks did acualy make much more direkt damage to the german forces than the partizans, but they yust didnt have the right suport to continue with their anti anzi battle and yust becourse of partizans / comunists agents who constantly deliver wrong info to English and they clearly manage to convinst them that the chetnicks are the colaborators which simply wasnt true! Chetnicks were fighting for the king and Serbia and for them the germans were enemy yust that the comunists were even bigger treath and they diside to fight them first, now perhas that was a wrong move but the only one possible at that time!!!

i can yust teal you that my family was a part of comunist lidesrhip at that time ( during 2WW and afterwards ) and that there are many, many things i know first handed and i have a lot to teal, perhaps one time i will even diside to wrote a book abouth that part of my enharitage!

gorskizdrug

Post by gorskizdrug » 08 Apr 2009, 11:41

Kunz25 wrote:You surtenly know some things but other you dont have a clue and i coud probably spend to much time truying to explain where i get my inteal on some things that surtenly acure and that is partizans likvidation od english mison at that exact time when they were thinking abouth landing in Balkan and comunists partizans liders Tito and co, woud lose to much if that woud ever happend!
Second thing is comunists colaboration with the germans before the nazis atack Russia and that is not yust weal known but also documented and it happend in many ocasions in Slovenia ( ex Yugoslav republic ) even after the German / Russian war there were surten ocasions where comunists high / partizan comand meat with SS / Gestapo general Rosener and that was also one of the maine isues that he hade to be killed emidiatly after the 2WW when he was put to trail and haistly found gulty of all sorst of crimes without even alaued to speak openly on cort!
There are thing you guys yust dont know becourse you dont know the whay the comunists did operate their raise to power where they acualy used yust abouth everything and anything to suxide!!
Belive me when i am tealing you that the Chetnicks did acualy make much more direkt damage to the german forces than the partizans, but they yust didnt have the right suport to continue with their anti anzi battle and yust becourse of partizans / comunists agents who constantly deliver wrong info to English and they clearly manage to convinst them that the chetnicks are the colaborators which simply wasnt true! Chetnicks were fighting for the king and Serbia and for them the germans were enemy yust that the comunists were even bigger treath and they diside to fight them first, now perhas that was a wrong move but the only one possible at that time!!!

i can yust teal you that my family was a part of comunist lidesrhip at that time ( during 2WW and afterwards ) and that there are many, many things i know first handed and i have a lot to teal, perhaps one time i will even diside to wrote a book abouth that part of my enharitage!
Like I said before, this is forum for an open discussion with facts and not for guessing! You have to give some proof to me and to the others for the things that you are stating here. The WWII history on this parts of earth is not black and white, those are very sensitive matters, and some things are still opened!! So please give me some proof for above mentioned things, or otherwise I will have to take " your " history as Chetnic propaganda, and I have a feeling that the others on this forum will do the same!!!!
To make it simple for you: please give me date and place, of a single battle between Germans and Chetnics, of course support it with names of the units from both sides??!! If Chetnics fought Germans like you are saying it should not be a problem ( the battle for Užice is excluded cos Chetnics fought together with Partisans against Germans in that time ).
P.S. Help yourself and the others with Google translator or something similar cos it is very hard to read your text ( no hard feelings )

Cheers

Kunz25

Post by Kunz25 » 08 Apr 2009, 15:05

I belive that you dont quit understand what i am truying to say, first of all i am not even clouse to be a pro chetnicks since i am born Slovin nationality and i even participated in the last Slovin war ageinst Yugoslavia, so that coud not be it, but i know quit some real 2WW time storys and the true how the titos partizans acualy operate during the 2WW and belive me that wasnt patriotic war but only the comunists battle to gaine power in Yugoslavia, and i also dont like other axis asskisers like Croat ustaša and slovin domobrans becourse i feal that they were yust the same as the partizans, they woud do yust abouth anything to gaine power and they all use comon people for their goals and that is the fact!

Abouth my saying that the chethicks did fight the germans in many ocasions i will found the exact data and locations and sorces and than i will posted here on the forum, so dont make me a chetnik becourse i am not one, nit even clouse!!!

Kunz

gorskizdrug

Post by gorskizdrug » 11 Apr 2009, 19:56

Kunz25 wrote:I belive that you dont quit understand what i am truying to say, first of all i am not even clouse to be a pro chetnicks since i am born Slovin nationality and i even participated in the last Slovin war ageinst Yugoslavia, so that coud not be it, but i know quit some real 2WW time storys and the true how the titos partizans acualy operate during the 2WW and belive me that wasnt patriotic war but only the comunists battle to gaine power in Yugoslavia, and i also dont like other axis asskisers like Croat ustaša and slovin domobrans becourse i feal that they were yust the same as the partizans, they woud do yust abouth anything to gaine power and they all use comon people for their goals and that is the fact!

Abouth my saying that the chethicks did fight the germans in many ocasions i will found the exact data and locations and sorces and than i will posted here on the forum, so dont make me a chetnik becourse i am not one, nit even clouse!!!

Kunz
It is true, it was not patriotic war, it was communist battle to gain power like you said!
Please dont make comparison with Ustasha and Slovinian Domobrans, Croatians had a recognized state in WWII, with all things wich make some country a state, and Slovenia was Protectorat!!!!!!!!!
Sources, data and locations please as soon as possible cos I am very interested in this, and the others for sure!

legionar369

Post by legionar369 » 04 Nov 2009, 11:30

Just one small story from WW2 regarding figtings Ustasha and chetniks in Bosnia.
My grandfathers brother was stationed in Sarajevo in one of domobran´s units and they were
giving support to the Black Legion (Crna Legija) in their fightings in Bosnia. He was assinged for heavy
machine gun "Breda". He had told me that they were successful against Chetniks.
He told me that Black Legion was some kind of very mobile fighting unit.
At the end of the war he ended in Bleiburg, and he survive it.

Junak1929

Post by Junak1929 » 10 Nov 2009, 07:38

I've never seen anyone take Jozo Tomasevic and Bogdan Krizman so seriously :roll:

G. Trifkovic
Forum Staff

Post by G. Trifkovic » 12 Nov 2009, 14:35

Junak1929 wrote:I've never seen anyone take Jozo Tomasevic and Bogdan Krizman so seriously :roll:
Sure, Tomasevic is widely known as a dilletant and biased writer, whose writings should be disregarded by all "real" historians... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Junak1929

Post by Junak1929 » 14 Nov 2009, 06:57

The satire within your sentence would have been better off had it just been the first few words
"Sure, Tomasevic is widely known."

Bodul

Post by Bodul » 15 Nov 2009, 14:42

Junak1929 wrote:The satire within your sentence would have been better off had it just been the first few words

One can only question sense of satire of poster who is comfortable in writing this historicaly factual masterpiece:"Luburic did not pass racial lagislation, nor did the NDH governement kill people based on their nationality or religion ."

Then after that, justifying slaughter of some 50.000 serbs and 11.000 jews (numbers are subject of dispute still) in one of the biggest concentration camps in WW2 as "enemies of the state" or to quote this interesting statement from `Junak1929´ fully:
"Jews were sent to these camps due to the anti-semetic push by Nazi Germany and others were enemies of the state , this is why CROATIANS were there too. I think that you need to find out what GENOCIDE means, and find out what constitutes."

I do believe that ´junak`s´ sense of satire is pretty much self-explained right there.

gorskizdrug

Post by gorskizdrug » 15 Nov 2009, 21:51

Bodul wrote:
Junak1929 wrote:The satire within your sentence would have been better off had it just been the first few words

One can only question sense of satire of poster who is comfortable in writing this historicaly factual masterpiece:"Luburic did not pass racial lagislation, nor did the NDH governement kill people based on their nationality or religion ."

Then after that, justifying slaughter of some 50.000 serbs and 11.000 jews (numbers are subject of dispute still) in one of the biggest concentration camps in WW2 as "enemies of the state" or to quote this interesting statement from `Junak1929´ fully:
"Jews were sent to these camps due to the anti-semetic push by Nazi Germany and others were enemies of the state , this is why CROATIANS were there too. I think that you need to find out what GENOCIDE means, and find out what constitutes."

I do believe that ´junak`s´ sense of satire is pretty much self-explained right there.
Bodule!

Unfortunately some people are right, you did to much of a Krizman and similar historians.
Try to read everything about that period of our history, and some things will be much more clear for you.
Jews were sent to Jasenovac, it is true, but the push from Nazy's existed big time!! Jews as I wrote before somewhere were incoporated in Croatian society ( and to Croatian nationalist movements of all kinds ) so much that Nazy's had to push even " blood thirsty " Ustashas to send them away.
I KNOW many examples of Jews who lived through the war, and nothing happened to them. If they lived in Graz for example they would ended up in Dachau, but they lived in Zagreb and survived the war.
Many Jews who ended up in Jasenovac, ended up over there not beacuse of the David star, they were connected with communists, or they were even members of nucleus of the Communist Party of Croatia. If you are Croatian you should know all that, maybe cos you are not from Zagreb you dont know things, and you are looking at things from the different angle cos you are from the "islands" I supose. Nevertheless please dont push quarrels between us, lets focus on the real non sided history, I think that you should understand that we really need that!!!

Junak1929

Post by Junak1929 » 17 Nov 2009, 07:49

FYI for non-Balkan readers, to the yugophiles and partizans of Croatian Dalmatia, Luburic is part of the big nightmare - for good reason, every single yugo-dalmo-slav partizan can tell you 4 things about NDH:
1.That "Ante Pavelic sold out Dalmatia" (probably one of the most idiotic balkan conclusions of modern history of the region) - this is what keeps them distanced from Ustasa-anythings, the old former communists and partizan yugo-troopers scare the younger populations with such idiocy to keep them Dalmatian above all, instead of Croatian. The key to this notion is that being more "Dalmatian" than "Croatian" means a life long due to Tito - who "liberated" "Dalmatia" :roll: and a feeling of deception coming from the rest of Croatia who sided with "Pavelic who sold out Dalmatia".
2.That Dr. Ante Pavelic was a Herzegovinian Croat / a Croat from Herzegovnia - which puts him outside of partizan AVNOJ borders. Real Dalmatians, from actual coastal regions jeer at northern Dalmatians and the people they are most alike: Herzegovnians. Coastal Dalmatians also have the old-tale complex of feeling more "civilized" than the rural population, the northern Dalmatians and Herzegovnians are illiterate peasants who are the root of all problems thanks to their peasantry. Therefor, again, being in favor of such is un-Dalmatian.
3.That "Maks" Luburic (most of them learn his real first name when they first connect to the World Wide Web) was a psychopathic monster who used to systematically even shoot off his own men for fun :roll: Not a single soul from the mentioned ever know much more about him, simply that he was a lunatic, he has been so demonized that he is somehow "worse" than any other Ustasa, even though non of them can specifically tell you why with documented proof, none of them have ever read anything by him or even know that he was the first one willing to work with their partizan communist forefathers. Why? Because of the latter mentioned fact, during the second Croatian Politicla Emigration, "Maks" and his Croatian National Resistance movement was the biggest of all Ustasa threats during the 60s to yugoslavia, hence why yugoslavia spent a lot of time demonizing him in all media's and literature, and eventually had him liquidated.
4.That "Pavelic ran off with all the gold" this again triggers at more excuses to hate anything and everything that is Croatian, the "biggest Croats" are characterized by the mentioned as the "biggest cowards" and thieves - this was obviously very vividly supported throughout the 90s where Croatia under Tudman (a partizan!) was drenched in economic corruption.

If I have ever written anything considered valid in the mythologies that are within the sphere of balkan idiocy, I really want this to be added to the pile because it is painfully true.

I have never ever once justified the killing of innocent people, nor will i ever - nor is your post relevant, it is ignorant balkanesque dust throwing to disqualify me from this discussion. Typical.

Junak1929

Post by Junak1929 » 17 Nov 2009, 07:52

That was a rant filled with typos and grammatical errors, never has a single post ever gotten such an emotional reaction from me.

Junak1929

Post by Junak1929 » 17 Nov 2009, 07:57

If you are Croatian you should know all that, maybe cos you are not from Zagreb you dont know things, and you are looking at things from the different angle cos you are from the "islands" I supose. Nevertheless please dont push quarrels between us, lets focus on the real non sided history, I think that you should understand that we really need that!!!
I had to add in - that the underlined completely contradicts the bolded. I find a lot of patience for Croats from Croatia who are as quick to disregard me as I am them - it's a terrible complex which needs to stop. We can all learn from eachother - the problem is this form of childish dialogue which exists.

Return to “Minor Axis Nations”