Manpower, Materiel, Importance

Discussions on all aspects of the smaller Axis nations in Europe and Asia. Hosted by G. Trifkovic.
Big Yehudah

Manpower, Materiel, Importance

Post by Big Yehudah » 24 Jul 2014, 15:36

I have the tendency to phrase long winded, extremely mulitplex questions so I'll make this as simple as possible. Any sources are helpful, free ones preferred, and in any usable medium, photos, books, articles, etc.

1: Any good sources showing arms/materiel produced by Minor Axis powers (including Italy but not Japan), what those arms where. Posting figures is fine.
2: How important were these powers, (including Italy) to the war on any and all fronts? Which one(s) from the expert opinion of Axis History's researchers and historians, were the most important compared to the rest? Why were said power(s) important/most important?

Paul D

Re: Manpower, Materiel, Importance

Post by Paul D » 25 Jul 2014, 14:14

Big Yehudah,

hope this book will be of some assistance, haven't got it to hand at the moment but it covers a multitude of statistics regarding all allied and axis nations, from aircraft and shipping to raw material production.
i've found it very interesting and useful to date although my lack of research experience means i cannot confirm its accuracy.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-World-War-D ... data+books

REgards
Paul D

Return to “Minor Axis Nations”