Union Militaria?

Discussions on all aspects of WW1, WW2 and Inter-War Era reenactment.
Tiriol

Union Militaria?

Post by Tiriol » 27 Sep 2011, 15:18

Hello,

I've been searching for a place to purchase a German Waffenrock and I found a site called Union Militaria. Does anyone have any experience with the site? They claim to have been in business for three years or so, but I haven't been able to find information about them, besides that they are based in China.

Edpin

Re: Union Militaria?

Post by Edpin » 18 May 2012, 16:33

Hi,

My friends who have experienced the purchase with Union Militaria said the quality is great.

However, I have a slightly different experience that the order is wrongly made (wrong shoulder boards, replacing ribbon bar and armband with lower-grade quality for the reason that they don't have the regular stock).

Fortunately, I always guide him in each step from the measurement, tailoring, and until the shipping. Remember to ask them to send you the pictures of your order once it has been made, to prevent they send the lower-quality items as they did with my experience).

So the bad news is that I took almost one month only to guide him to make my order correctly. I'll post about the quality once I receive the items :)

Cheers

Edpin

Post by Edpin » 05 Jun 2012, 06:44

Items received, the cut is very great unlike other repros..

Dieter

Post by Dieter » 05 Jun 2012, 21:53

The cut is quite good, but be very accurate with the measurements you provide them. The only thing I don't care for is the over-use and placement of medal and badge loops on the left breast pocket.

leobersoares

Post by leobersoares » 06 Jan 2019, 07:27

Have anyone had experience with tailor-made uniforms by Union Militaria ?

Franzkorps

Post by Franzkorps » 01 May 2023, 22:19

a month ago I bought a custom made m27/29 quarterback tunic and the quality is completely excellent identical to how I ordered it, everything arrived identical and of a great quality, I fully recommend it the quality is very good I loved it and they have a great customer service (sorry for the bad english I'm using a translator friends)

Return to “Reenactment”