Axis History Forum

This is an apolitical forum for discussions on the Axis nations and related topics hosted by Marcus Wendel's Axis History Factbook in cooperation with Michael Miller's Axis Biographical Research, Christoph Awender's WW2 day by dayand Christian Ankerstjerne’s Panzerworld.

Skip to content

If you found the forum useful please consider supporting us. You can also support us by buying books through the AHF Bookstore.

Union Militaria?

Discussions on all aspects of WW1, WW2 and Inter-War Era reenactment.
Hosted by Drew Maynard.

Union Militaria?

Postby Tiriol on 27 Sep 2011 14:18

Hello,

I've been searching for a place to purchase a German Waffenrock and I found a site called Union Militaria. Does anyone have any experience with the site? They claim to have been in business for three years or so, but I haven't been able to find information about them, besides that they are based in China.
Tiriol
Finland

Re: Union Militaria?

Postby Edpin on 18 May 2012 15:33

Hi,

My friends who have experienced the purchase with Union Militaria said the quality is great.

However, I have a slightly different experience that the order is wrongly made (wrong shoulder boards, replacing ribbon bar and armband with lower-grade quality for the reason that they don't have the regular stock).

Fortunately, I always guide him in each step from the measurement, tailoring, and until the shipping. Remember to ask them to send you the pictures of your order once it has been made, to prevent they send the lower-quality items as they did with my experience).

So the bad news is that I took almost one month only to guide him to make my order correctly. I'll post about the quality once I receive the items :)

Cheers
Edpin
Australia

Postby Edpin on 05 Jun 2012 05:44

Items received, the cut is very great unlike other repros..
Edpin
Australia

Postby Dieter on 05 Jun 2012 20:53

The cut is quite good, but be very accurate with the measurements you provide them. The only thing I don't care for is the over-use and placement of medal and badge loops on the left breast pocket.
Dieter
United States

Return to Reenactment