WWI - WWII German Uniforms

Discussions on all aspects of WW1, WW2 and Inter-War Era reenactment.
Anasterian

WWI - WWII German Uniforms

Post by Anasterian » 16 Apr 2014, 12:19

So I have come a across a website that sells very good authentic replicas of German WWI - WWII uniforms. It is great if you wish to create a reenactment (now, don't you go out killing people!). You don't have to worry if the uniform fits or not, they take your measurements and make it. You can customize your uniform as they sell Ranks, cuff titles, ribbon bars, Cords, and other insignia.
Here's the link: http://www.ww2sale.com/
They have a great replica of the Uniform that belonged to The Desert Fox, Erwin Rommel
Ein lied... drei... vier!

John G.
Host - Militaria sections

Re: WWI - WWII German Uniforms

Post by John G. » 16 Apr 2014, 13:43

Anasterian wrote:So I have come a across a website that sells very good authentic replicas of German WWI - WWII uniforms. It is great if you wish to create a reenactment (now, don't you go out killing people!). You don't have to worry if the uniform fits or not, they take your measurements and make it. You can customize your uniform as they sell Ranks, cuff titles, ribbon bars, Cords, and other insignia.
Here's the link: http://www.ww2sale.com/
They have a great replica of the Uniform that belonged to The Desert Fox, Erwin Rommel
This belongs in the "Re-enacting" section (or halloween costume section).... not in Militaria and collecting section....
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.... you don't think "they" actually look as good as the pictures do you? and as far as authentic- only superficially, most is "costume quality" at best,....and what about that "SS Field Marshalls Baton" ( 8O ).... most is low quality/barely good enough for "stage" use, but not for re-enacting..... and no place in the actualy "collecting world".

Please stick with "real stuff" or questions related to whether something is or not in this section....replicas belong in the reenactment section.
Thanks for wanting to contribute... but these are "well known" (the China trade) ....opinions should be gotten from the reenactors, they'd know whats what on these and whether they are any good for that use... certianly a fake Rommels uniform would be a big hit at your local event.... :lol: NOT!
John G.

remark

Post by remark » 23 May 2014, 15:37

hi, sorry for my english. I live in Minsk and frequent battles reconstruction of the first and second world wars. Uniforms have not done our members in China ay us in Belarus and exactly similar to the shape of the war period. As far as I know --- all made ​​from natural materials. Some things have survived from the time of WW2

Drew Maynard

Post by Drew Maynard » 26 May 2014, 02:04

This vendor was added to the Reenactment Vendors on the top of the page.
Member of Kampfgruppe Haase, reenacting WW2 History for over 30 years: http://www.soldaten.ca

Return to “Reenactment”