Cigarette Tax Stamps

Discussions on all aspects of WW1, WW2 and Inter-War Era reenactment.
Wolfgang1939

Cigarette Tax Stamps

Post by Wolfgang1939 » 05 Jan 2017, 15:40

Hello All, I've looked everywhere for the tax stamp that closes the Eckstein #5 cig pack. Is there one available for printing somewhere? Actually any instructions on assembling the printable pack would be helpful. I've seen pics of a "tray" type thing that slides out of the pack. If no one has a printable stamp how do you keep multiple packs closed. Thanks for any help. I've spent soooo long trying to get any info on this.

shamirnewell

Re: Cigarette Tax Stamps

Post by shamirnewell » 05 Jan 2017, 21:56

Wolfgang1939 wrote:Hello All, I've looked everywhere for the tax stamp that closes the Eckstein #5 cig pack. Is there one available for printing somewhere? Actually any instructions on assembling the printable pack would be helpful. I've seen pics of a "tray" type thing that slides out of the pack. If no one has a printable stamp how do you keep multiple packs closed. Thanks for any help. I've spent soooo long trying to get any info on this.
These guys look like they have a made up no5 with a stamp. Might be worth buying one and duplicating what they did if it looks good?
https://www.frontlinecrates.com/collect ... tion-items

Return to “Reenactment”