Hitler might have fled to Argentina

Discussions on all aspects of the NSDAP, the other party organizations and the government. Hosted by Michael Miller & Igor Karpov.
RitterKGC

Hitler might have fled to Argentina

Post by RitterKGC » 28 Oct 2011, 22:07

[Split from "Fallschirmjäger RKTs - pics and career data"]

Hi FANGIO,
we had contact years ago about my father, RKT Klaus Cxxxxxxx. As I now have internet at home I sometimes dive into chilling history and recently found that Hitler might have fled to Argentina. First I didn't believe it, but as people seem to be lied to by the mainstream press to an extreme degree, I now think it quite possible. A good source of information is http://info.kopp-verlag.de/index.html unfortunately probably only in German language. They published a text about Hitler's flight by Jan Udo Holey under the pseudonym Jan van Helsing...
Regards

coburg22

Re: Hitler might have fled to Argentina

Post by coburg22 » 29 Oct 2011, 15:32

Hitler's remains were discovered by the Soviets

Best,

James

phylo_roadking

Post by phylo_roadking » 29 Oct 2011, 23:11

In 2003 the German consulting forensic biologist Mark Benecke was given access to the Hitler jawbone fragment in the FSB Archives in Moscow. As well as the dental records reconstructed by Prof. Dr. Blaschke in 1945 at the Americans' request, and the model of Hitler's jawbone he constructed then...Benecke had access to the late '44 full head x-rays of Hitler, taken when he complained of migraines after the July 20th Bomb.

Hitler had terrible teeth and periodontal disease; there are plenty of anecdotes of those around him complaining about his bad breath. As well as the unique and distinctive bridgework Blaschke had to fit in 1944 prior to the x-rays, Blaschke also had to cut into the jawbone to excise infection...and both the bridgework AND the distinctive jawbone cut matched those on the jawbone in Moscow. There's no doubt as to its identity...

The questions that have arisen have been over the Hitler skull fragment; this was DNA-swabbed by Nick Bellantoni, the Conneticut State Archeologist, in 2009....and on testing turned out to be part of the skull of a young woman between 20 and 40. But the skull fragment was NOT used to identify Hitler in 1945, the jawbone was - and as we've seen, that identification stands.
Twenty years ago we had Johnny Cash, Bob Hope and Steve Jobs. Now we have no Cash, no Hope and no Jobs....
Lord, please keep Kevin Bacon alive...

Helly Angel

Post by Helly Angel » 30 Oct 2011, 02:54

coburg22 wrote:Hitler's remains were discovered by the Soviets

Best,

James
James, proofs?

Helly

stellung

Post by stellung » 30 Oct 2011, 04:51

The jawbone was never put on display by the Russians. As for the skull fragment that was on display, it was a woman's.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -hole.html

Stalin told then American Secretary of State, Jimmy Byrnes, that he believed Hitler was either in Spain or Argentina. This was published in his book, Speaking Frankly, of which I have a copy.

A document was found in the files of Heinrich Müller dated 20. April 1945, giving a list of individuals to be flown out by I./K.G. 200 to Barcelona. The FBI has at least one report of a sighting of Hitler and Eva Braun in South America shortly after the war.

phylo_roadking

Post by phylo_roadking » 30 Oct 2011, 17:22

The jawbone was never put on display by the Russians.
They have given at least one reputable forensic scientist access to it for inspection, probably more in the meantime. And it's to be on open display in the future.
The FBI has at least one report of a sighting of Hitler and Eva Braun in South America shortly after the war.
They had dozens - none of which stood up to further investigation; the FBI files on Hitler are readily accessible on the Internet.
Stalin told then American Secretary of State, Jimmy Byrnes, that he believed Hitler was either in Spain or Argentina.
And Stalin didn't have any reasons at all to wrongfoot the Americans, did he? :roll:
Twenty years ago we had Johnny Cash, Bob Hope and Steve Jobs. Now we have no Cash, no Hope and no Jobs....
Lord, please keep Kevin Bacon alive...

Rob - wssob2

Post by Rob - wssob2 » 31 Oct 2011, 07:17

We explored this red herring at great length in the thread "Hitler's Escape" at http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic. ... 7&start=60

In short, Hitler killed himself in the bunker. Case closed. - R

Phil Nix
In memoriam

Post by Phil Nix » 31 Oct 2011, 12:33

Rob - wssob2 wrote:We explored this red herring at great length in the thread "Hitler's Escape" at http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic. ... 7&start=60

In short, Hitler killed himself in the bunker. Case closed. - R
I agree
Phil Nix

Return to “NSDAP, other party organizations & Government”