Oberbereichsleiter Gottlieb Pfeiffer

Discussions on all aspects of the NSDAP, the other party organizations and the government. Hosted by Michael Miller & Igor Karpov.
AssaultMouse

Oberbereichsleiter Gottlieb Pfeiffer

Post by AssaultMouse » 14 Jan 2015, 05:05

I have been researching information on a Kreileiter's hat that my great grandfather brought back with him in WWII, he was in the 2nd New Zealand Expeditionary Force and was in Trieste with the Yugoslavians after the war taking back control of the area, when he supposedly shot a Nazi Party Official taking his hat and cane, I believe that the official he shot was Gottlieb Pfeiffer based on information I have gathered over the past week. Any more information, photos etc. would be much appreciated.
image.jpg
image.jpg
Here are some pictures of the hat and cane I have taken.

Halfdan S.

Re: Oberbereichsleiter Gottlieb Pfeiffer

Post by Halfdan S. » 14 Jan 2015, 18:38

There might be a photo of him here: http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic. ... &start=225, although unconfirmed. Stockhorst has the following entry on him:
Gottlob Pfeiffer
Geb. 6. Oktober 1904
Direktor, Kreisleiter der NSDAP in Wangen, erfolglos vorgeschlagen in der ”Liste des Führers zur Wahl des Grossdeutschen Reichstages am 10.4.1938”, Mitglied des Aufsichtsrates der Energieversorgung Schwaben AG in Stuttgart.
Source: Erich Stockhorst: 5000 Köpfe. Wer war was im 3. Reich, Deutschland 1998, S. 322.

Best
Halfdan S.

Return to “NSDAP, other party organizations & Government”