Reichszeugmeisterei der NSDAP

Discussions on all aspects of the NSDAP, the other party organizations and the government. Hosted by Michael Miller & Igor Karpov.
Pitino

Reichszeugmeisterei der NSDAP

Post by Pitino » 05 Oct 2015, 17:03

Need some help with the RZM??? I need to know when Reichszeugmeister Richard Buchner and the Reichszeugmeisterei were closed in 1932. Also, need to know when it was officially opened again? I am pretty sure this all took place in April 1932 due to the fact that Richard Buchner was referred to as ehemaligen Reichszeugmeister Richard Buchner when he was appointed as the Leiter of the Neue Materialamt der Reichsleitung on (April 28, 1932). This is what I do know:

1/1/29- RZM established under the OSAF
14/8/30- RZM is put under the authority of RSM Schwarz
28/4/32- ehemaligen Reichszeugmeister Buchner zum Leiter des Neue Materialamt der Reichsleitung bestellt.

Pitino

Halfdan S.

Re: Reichszeugmeisterei der NSDAP

Post by Halfdan S. » 05 Oct 2015, 18:54

As far as I know the Reichszeugmesterei was incorporated into the Dienststelle des Reichsschatzmeisters der NSDAP (Schwarz) as Hauptamt VIII - Leiter and Reichszeugmeister was SA-Obergruppenführer Wilhelm Helfer; Deputy Bereichsleiter Josef Müller. I take that Buchner was Hauptdienstleiter Richard Büchner? That's all I know unfortunately, hope it can help you on.

Best
Halfdan S.

Pitino

Post by Pitino » 05 Oct 2015, 22:55

Halfdan,
-I have a chapter on the Reichsschatzmeisterei, Reichszeugmeisterei, Hilfskasse, etc. in my book. The Reichszeugmeisterei would not be upgraded to Hauptamt status until (April 21, 1937). Reichszeugmeister HDL Buchner would die on (January 13, 1941). BerL Josef Muller would carry out the duties of the Reichszeugmeister without the title until SA-Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Helfer was appointed on (April 30, 1941). I am trying to find out about a period circa April 1932 that Buchner and the Reichszeugmeisterei may have been closed. I have an appointment of ehemaligen (former) Reichszeugmeister Buchner to Leiter des Materialamt der Reichsleitung by Philipp Bouhler on (April 28,1932). Apparently, the office was created out of necessity once the Zeugmeistereien for the party were closed around southern Germany in April 1932. Any information would be great with the sources. I have a lot of info on this realm of the Party if needed???

Pitino

Pitino

Post by Pitino » 06 Oct 2015, 20:13

Anyone have information on a party member named Eberhard Aszmann??? He was appointed to Stabsleiter der Reichszeugmeisterei in 1932 and was referred to as the ehemaligen Stabsleiter des RZM by 1933. Very limited information on this guy & any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Pitino

mr_kneecap

Post by mr_kneecap » 09 Nov 2018, 16:33

Hi there.

Does anyone in this forum know of a book about Reichszeugmeister Richard Buchner? I am interested in following up (English would be best but unlikely)

Thanks!

Return to “NSDAP, other party organizations & Government”