Otto Heidemann (Zolotonosha Gebietskommissar, Generalbezirk Kiew) - Help to find!

Discussions on all aspects of the NSDAP, the other party organizations and the government. Hosted by Michael Miller & Igor Karpov.
DzhulayD

Otto Heidemann (Zolotonosha Gebietskommissar, Generalbezirk Kiew) - Help to find!

Post by DzhulayD » 11 Feb 2017, 16:23

Hi, everyone! I have one very important question!My name is Dmytro Dzhulay. I am a film director from Ukaine. Now I`m working on film about nazi ocupation of Zolotonosha (Solotonoscha) city (150 km from Kiev).

Head (Gebietskommissar) of the Zolotonosha city during the Nazi occupation was Otto Heidemann. But i have no information about him. Maybe some of you can tell me where i can find it.

M film is about people (not propaganda where some are good and others bad).

In attachment you can see document signed by Otto Heideman
Attachments
2016-11-27 14.53.00.jpg

freddiefro

Re: Otto Heidemann (Zolotonosha Gebietskommissar, Generalbezirk Kiew) - Help to find!

Post by freddiefro » 11 Feb 2017, 21:50

I'm not sure if this is the same Otto Heidemann, but it's the only thing that I can find:

Heidemann, Otto
*07.April 1886 in Königsberg/Pr.; evang.
Kreisleiter des Kreises Flatow der NSDAP (Gau Kurmark): ca. 1932 - nach 1937
stellv. Mitglied des Preußischen Staatsrats: 04.1933 - 10.07.1933
Mitglied des Provinziallandtags (Grenzmark): 1933
Gruppenführer für die nördl. Grenzmark im Arbeitsdienst Ostmark: 193_
Mitglied des Magistrats in Flatow: 193_
Mitglied des Kreisausschusses: 193_

Fred

DzhulayD

Re: Otto Heidemann (Zolotonosha Gebietskommissar, Generalbezirk Kiew) - Help to find!

Post by DzhulayD » 12 Feb 2017, 22:37

Thanks a lot for your answer!

Am i right that you have a list of the NSDAP members and found there a man named Otto Haydeman? As far as i know all Gebietskommissars were members of NSDAP. Does it mean that Otto which you have found is the same person i am looking for?

freddiefro

Post by freddiefro » 12 Feb 2017, 23:24

DzhulayD wrote:Am i right that you have a list of the NSDAP members and found there a man named Otto Haydeman? As far as i know all Gebietskommissars were members of NSDAP. Does it mean that Otto which you have found is the same person i am looking for?
For all I know, there could have been dozens of people named Otto Heidemann in the Third Reich (by the way, the first time you spelled his name “Heidemann” and now you spell it “Haydeman”).

I have no complete list of NSDAP members (I wish I did), but I do have records of people in the various organisations...SS, SA, Rleit, Gleit, Kleit, etc., and I found Otto Heidemann listed twice. He appears in Rademacher’s “Handbuch der NSDAP Gaue 1928-1945,” and in Lilla’s “Der Preußische Staatsrats 1921-1933.” Because the Otto Heidemann I found in these books had been a Kreisleiter der NSDAP, I figured he is at least a person of interest and worth further research. I have no idea what he did after 1937.

Fred

Return to “NSDAP, other party organizations & Government”