Hitler's love child?

Discussions on every day life in the Weimar Republic, pre-anschluss Austria, Third Reich and the occupied territories. Hosted by Vikki.
Godson

Re: Hitler's love child?

Post by Godson » 01 Apr 2016, 06:39

Well Sandeep, having an "affair" with your niece may not be considered "deviant" in your culture, but it is in mine. '

We of course don't actually know if he had a sexual relationship with her, or just tried to. Reputedly he enjoyed being defecated upon, which is a known deviancy of course, at least in my culture. Geli Raubal made allusions to his perversions before her death. The fact that millions of German women, to say nothing of others, would have been happy to have engaged in sexual relations with Der Fuhrer and the fact that he chose to keep them all at arm's length, suggests something very odd was going on. It could be that after the Raubal incident he became too afraid that his tastes would be exposed to risk another intimate relationship.

sandeepmukherjee196

Post by sandeepmukherjee196 » 02 Apr 2016, 05:16

Godson wrote:Well Sandeep, having an "affair" with your niece may not be considered "deviant" in your culture, but it is in mine. '

We of course don't actually know if he had a sexual relationship with her, or just tried to. Reputedly he enjoyed being defecated upon, which is a known deviancy of course, at least in my culture. Geli Raubal made allusions to his perversions before her death. The fact that millions of German women, to say nothing of others, would have been happy to have engaged in sexual relations with Der Fuhrer and the fact that he chose to keep them all at arm's length, suggests something very odd was going on. It could be that after the Raubal incident he became too afraid that his tastes would be exposed to risk another intimate relationship.

Reportedly? Who exactly reported that he enjoyed being crapped upon by women? And which women obliged him? Or is this another piece of crap (aka faeces) doing the rounds in the bizarre industry of Hitler baiting post WW II?

And your riposte on "culture", about Hitler's affair with Raubal validates my Taliban reference I guess.

Ciao
Sandeep

Sejanus

Post by Sejanus » 02 Apr 2016, 05:47

mtobler wrote:What struck me most about this story was the fact that after Charlotte passed away, her son Jean-Marie discovered in his mothers attic a painting signed by A.H which depicted a rural woman that strickingly resembled his mother. This in my opinion strengthens her claim considerably.
From what I have seen of Hitler's verified paintings and the artistic critiques of them, he had great difficulty in painting people. I believe that Hitler specialized in buildings and other structures, matching his interest in architecture. So it seems unlikely that Hitler could have painted a human face strikingly resembling any specific person.

In any event, was the painting ever examined and verified as genuine? If not then this remains a claim without any proof.

sandeepmukherjee196

Post by sandeepmukherjee196 » 02 Apr 2016, 10:50

EVA BRAUN
Life With Hitler
By Heike B. Görtemaker.Translated by Damion Searls

Hi

This is a book written and compiled by a 'conservative' historian who has referred to Braun's diaries among other things. This is a rich source of first hand information and impressions about her life with Hitler, including sober insinuations about their sex life together.

Who knows best about a man's sexuality and sexual habits ? Particularly about his sexual kinks if any? Who would be impacted the most if a man has (carpophilia) poty mania in sex !!?? I guess his long term lover / wife? Eva Braun lived with Hitler for over a decade.. through sickness and health. She talks fondly of her time with him. She of course has shared cribs about her man with her girl friends like most women do.

But in the aforesaid book or anywhere else, is there even a shred of evidence, or whiff of doubt that she ever went through something as traumatic as her lover's alleged penchant for poty fun in bed !? :o After all thats not something that a normal girl would casually take in her stride and stay sane for 13 years !

If anything, she has rather fondly recollected naughty stuff like their vigorous actions on a particular sofa in his Munich apartment where Chamberlein subsequently (and unsuspectingly) parked his backside !

From other sources we also come to know that Eva Braun really looked forward to their rather infrequent conjugal meets and took care to be always ready physically for his sudden appearances by taking recourse to menstruation delaying pills. Hardly the imagery of a carpophiliac's terror stricken lover's, gut wrenching trauma.

Ciao
Sandeep
Last edited by sandeepmukherjee196 on 03 Apr 2016, 10:20, edited 1 time in total.

michael mills

Post by michael mills » 02 Apr 2016, 12:35

From other sources we also come to know that Eva Braun really looked forward to their rather infrequent conjugal meets and took care to be always ready physically for his sudden appearances by taking recourse to menstruation delaying pills. Hardly the imagery of a carpophiliac's terror stricken lover's, gut wrenching trauma.
It is known that she obtained contraceptive devices.

michael mills

Post by michael mills » 02 Apr 2016, 12:45

Who exactly reported that he enjoyed being crapped upon by women?
Otto Strasser and Putzi Hanfstaengl. But they made those claims to a Jewish psychologist in the United States, where they had taken refuge after breaking with Hitler. Almost certainly they were telling the psychologist what he wanted to hear; he had been commissioned by the OSS to prepare a psychological profile of Hitler, which included that particular titillating item.

Stories of Hitler having his face defecated on are a form of vicarious wish fulfilment; presumably there were millions of people who would have loved to defecate on Hitler's face.

sandeepmukherjee196

Post by sandeepmukherjee196 » 02 Apr 2016, 13:05

michael mills wrote:
Who exactly reported that he enjoyed being crapped upon by women?

Stories of Hitler having his face defecated on are a form of vicarious wish fulfilment; presumably there were millions of people who would have loved to defecate on Hitler's face.
This is about it....

Wordsworth

Post by Wordsworth » 16 Sep 2016, 16:39

IIRC, didn't the OSS report even acknowledge that some of the information obtain from Strasser and Putzi could just be anti-Hitler propaganda as each had good reason to want to smear him?

In any event, I have to agree that, while all evidence points to a normal heterosexual male, Hitler's habits in his younger years don't seem to support an illicit affair with a Frenchwoman, especially when he was still fighting in the German Army. The French were Germany's enemies! Does anyone believe that that ultra-nationalist Hitler would have been with anyone other than a German?

At worst, it would seem that Hitler was asexual a great deal of the time, but not all of it, depending on how much credence we give Maria Reiter and Eva Braun.

sandeepmukherjee196

Post by sandeepmukherjee196 » 17 Sep 2016, 17:25

Wordsworth wrote:IIRC, didn't the OSS report even acknowledge that some of the information obtain from Strasser and Putzi could just be anti-Hitler propaganda as each had good reason to want to smear him?

In any event, I have to agree that, while all evidence points to a normal heterosexual male, Hitler's habits in his younger years don't seem to support an illicit affair with a Frenchwoman, especially when he was still fighting in the German Army. The French were Germany's enemies! Does anyone believe that that ultra-nationalist Hitler would have been with anyone other than a German?

At worst, it would seem that Hitler was asexual a great deal of the time, but not all of it, depending on how much credence we give Maria Reiter and Eva Braun.
There are several accounts of cozy fraternisation between German soldiers and ordinary French women in occupied areas during WW I.

The epoch making "All Quiet On The Western Front" by Erich Maria Remarque alludes to such liaisons (though a semi fictional work). So does Ernst Junger's non fictional memoirs "Storm Of Steel"...

Third Reich leaders were rather great hypocrites in these things in their personal lives. The arch Nazi (with untermensch -revulsion et al) Goebbels was on the verge of divorcing Magda for his Czech ("untermensch" Slav ?") lover Lída Baarová. As long as sexual deviation et al weren't "Jewish decadence", it was quite cool with the Nazis. From big shots like Goebbels, Heydrich and Bormann down to Kempka the chauffeur...

Dwight Pruitt

Post by Dwight Pruitt » 18 Sep 2016, 02:57

Godson wrote:Well Sandeep, having an "affair" with your niece may not be considered "deviant" in your culture, but it is in mine. '
George Patton claimed the same thing.

sandeepmukherjee196

Post by sandeepmukherjee196 » 18 Sep 2016, 06:42

Sorry didn't get you. What did Patton claim please?

sandeepmukherjee196

Post by sandeepmukherjee196 » 18 Sep 2016, 11:23

Oh sorry ! I just checked : http://www.hoover.org/research/short-hi ... s-generals. Patton's niece Jean Gordon I guess you have been referring to? It seems that both nieces have another thing in common.. both committed suicide !

Wordsworth

Post by Wordsworth » 19 Sep 2016, 14:31

Hi Sandeep!

I absolutely agree that fraternization was common and that many of the high-ranking Nazi leaders had their flings, too, but since the subject is Hitler personally, I found it unusual.

Hitler didn't seem to be into carousing with the women in his younger years and, since he specifically held such ultra-nationalist views about Germany, I just find it to be unlikely that he would have cavorted with one of Germany's enemies. Nothing's impossible, of course, it just seems that Hitler was an odd one.

Dwight Pruitt

Post by Dwight Pruitt » 19 Sep 2016, 17:57

Two words: Unity Mitford.

sandeepmukherjee196

Post by sandeepmukherjee196 » 20 Sep 2016, 03:43

But Wordsworth is referring to an wartime enemy national. Whereas Unity Mitford was a peacetime phenomenon and that too an English person, for which nation Hitler held a special fondness in his heart :)

Return to “Life in the Third Reich & Weimar Republic”