Annoucement: Photo thread section

Discussions on the vehicles used by the Axis forces. Hosted by Christian Ankerstjerne
Christian Ankerstjerne
Forum Staff

Annoucement: Photo thread section

Post by Christian Ankerstjerne » 21 Aug 2016, 14:24

In order to seperate photo threads from discussion threads, we have created a new section specifically for photo threads. This will allow threads in both sections to be more focussed on photographs and discussion, respectively.

Since the number of photo threads will not be an issue any longer, I will increase the number of photo threads to make them more focussed. Some of the older threads will, in time, be split into multiple threads. This requires a lot of time, however, so don't wait until this has been done.

As a consequence of the move, the rules for posting photographs in this section has been changed. Please refer to the rules before posting photographs.

We hope that you'll like the new section!

Jan-Hendrik

Re: Annoucement: Photo thread section

Post by Jan-Hendrik » 21 Aug 2016, 15:10

Thank you very, very, very much!!!

All the best

Jan-Hendrik

Prosper Vandenbroucke

Post by Prosper Vandenbroucke » 21 Aug 2016, 15:24

Ok Christian,
I understood very well
Thank you
Regards from Belgium
Prosper :wink: :wink:

Christian Ankerstjerne
Forum Staff

Post by Christian Ankerstjerne » 23 Aug 2016, 22:31

I've started splitting up some of the general threads, creating more specific new ones (see the index). This takes quite a long time (about ten minutes per thread page, so a 100 page thread will take about 17 hours), so I've locked a few of the very general threads. If you are missing an open thread, send me a PM, and I'll open it.

Also, I'm aware that some of the photos are miscategorized. This is usually because there were photographs of several different vehicles in one post, and splitting up a single post is not technically practical.

Return to “The Ron Klages Panzer & other vehicles Section”