Dachau Case WW II US vs Altfuldisch

Discussions on archives and similar issues. Hosted by Jeff Leach.
Colonel Dr K Prabhakar Rao

Dachau Case WW II US vs Altfuldisch

Post by Colonel Dr K Prabhakar Rao » 03 Jul 2016, 19:23

I find that the list of defendants in this case although contains 61 defendants, the names are not arranged as per the number allotted to the individual. The defendant wears the white cloth with black number on his chest. This gives trouble while looking at the photographs of the trial where the defendants can not be identified correctly. In some of the snaps when the defendant is shown standing the caption below states his name and shows his number on the chest. Some of them donot wear numbers . The main group photo although can be located is too vague and unclear where every one wears the number.. ex Altfuldisch is without number. On the other hand I am unable to find individual mug shot pictures of each defendant any where.. I request that the list of defendants with chest number as per serial order be provided.

Colonel Dr K Prabhkar Rao ( Retired)

Colonel Dr K Prabhakar Rao

Re: Dachau Case WW II US vs Altfuldisch

Post by Colonel Dr K Prabhakar Rao » 06 May 2017, 05:42

The list of defendants submitted by prosectioNwas finally could be obtained from holocaust museum. it was typed list badly typed by old type writer during the trial. the serial number given in the list is the chest number worn by defendants. I could correctly identify the the defendants.. if some one is interested I can post it.

Return to “Archives”