Bv 155 - Test pilots

Discussions on all (non-biographical) aspects of the Luftwaffe air units and general discussions on the Luftwaffe.
LuftwaffeLovers

Bv 155 - Test pilots

Post by LuftwaffeLovers » 29 Nov 2015, 23:55

Blohm und Voss Bv155 - Anyone could share some information about Test pilots this aircraft?

willi_klingel

Re: Bv 155 - Test pilots

Post by willi_klingel » 04 Dec 2015, 01:47

If you can get your hands on a copy of 'The Warplanes of the Third Reich by William Green you will find a lengthy description of the very complicated development of the Bv 155. The Engineer involved most extensively was Dr._Ing. Vogt I have read the article therein and unfortunately but I cannot find any reference to the test pilots involved. However there are several references to test flights and the first flight test is listed as having taken place on September 1, 1944. This might be a starting point for your search. There are many Forum members who could probably help you further your search.
Good Luck.
Willi Klingel

LuftwaffeLovers

Re: Bv 155 - Test pilots

Post by LuftwaffeLovers » 08 Jan 2016, 00:33

Text about Bv155 is already uploaded, but really is so hard find any info about test pilots... I found smth very interesting, unfortunately I lost the link to source. One from the pilots also testing "Pfeil" for Dornier plants.

Return to “Luftwaffe air units and Luftwaffe in general”