need Help about my Grandpa Hans Klingenberg born March 1906

Discussions on the personalities of the Wehrmacht and of the organizations not covered in the other sections. Hosted by askropp and Frech.
Nekro

need Help about my Grandpa Hans Klingenberg born March 1906

Post by Nekro » 23 May 2006, 15:47

hello folks!

i am doing a lil research about the history of my family in the ww II. unfortunately my grandpa died in 1963 and my grandma never talked about him with and what he did and was in ww II with our family. all documents and stuff got lost or burned. so maybe you can help me?

some infos i found out.

he was raised in triest italy his dad was german council in triest.
he studied medicine in munich spoke fluently italian
he was in the munich student movement who been the first ones to join hitler
and than the trace is lost. i heard /know he was doctor in the SS but dont know if its true
thats all i know!
please folks help me

thanks!!

Dieter Zinke
In memoriam

Post by Dieter Zinke » 23 May 2006, 17:32

Please contact

Deutsche Dienststelle (WASt)
Eichborndamm 179
13403 Berlin
Tel. 030-41904-0
Fax 030-41904-100
www.dd-wast.de/
[email protected]
The "Deutsche Dienststelle für die Benachrichtigung der nächsten Angehörigen von Gefallenen der ehemaligen deutschen Wehrmacht" (German office for the notification of next-of-kin of members of the former German Wehrmacht who were killed in action) is the successor of the "Wehrmachtsauskunftstelle für Kriegerverluste und Kriegsgefangene - WASt" (Wehrmacht information office for war losses and POWs). Inquiries about individual POWs can be directed to this office. It must be noted that the files about allied POWs were confiscated by US and Soviet troops in 1945. Nevertheless, the Deutsche Dienststelle still has some 1,500,000 files on foreign POWs in German custody. Inquiries can be submitted online by visiting the homepage of the Deutsche Dienststelle

D. Zinke

Nekro

Post by Nekro » 23 May 2006, 18:54

vielen dank dieter!
hab bereits dort angerufen und werde heute noch ein fax an WASt schicken

Return to “The Dieter Zinke Axis Biographical Research Section”