Hitler's relatives

Discussions on the personalities of the Wehrmacht and of the organizations not covered in the other sections. Hosted by askropp and Frech.
Phaethon

Post by Phaethon » 04 Dec 2002, 20:02

panzermahn wrote:actually, i would like to know is there any other relatives of Hitler besides those from William patrick Hitler...i mean, according to John Toland bio of hitler, he mentioned that during WW2, hitler had 2 cousins in the eastern front...Leo raubal and Heinz Hitler......

how about hans hitler? and hitler's relatives from eva braun's line? how about Klara Polz's descendents?
I'd be interested in any information on the Raubals (with citations please).

Eva Braun has no family connections AFAIK with Hitler's line (unlike Geli, who was his half-niece) but since she was married (at the last minute), I should add her when I get time.

K.

Christian Ankerstjerne
Forum Staff

Post by Christian Ankerstjerne » 04 Dec 2002, 21:31

dirtysanchez84 wrote:
Christian Ankerstjerne wrote:If I remember correctly, the curent decendents have agreed not to have any more children, so that the family wil die with the current generation...

Christian
Is that a joke?? Are you serious??
No, should it be?

Christian

Sam H.

Post by Sam H. » 04 Dec 2002, 22:38

Phaethon

thanks for the family tree ... interesting

Phaethon

Post by Phaethon » 04 Dec 2002, 23:22

References from David Gardner's "The Last of the Hitlers", BMM (Worcester) 2001, ISBN 0-9541544-0-1

On this pact between the brothers not to marry, Gardner draws no clear conclusion. One chapter of the book is entitled "The Brother's Pact". In this chapter he cites certain 'facts' without saying precisely who told him, especially since he makes a big deal that the family were very reluctant to talk and friends and neighbours did not know of the family's relationship to Hitler.

Gardner speaks of a "...firm understanding among the last generation that the Hitler bloodline should end with them. None of the three brothers were married and they had decided there would be no children." However he doesn't say who told him this. (p.165)

Gardner tells of a relationship one of the sons had - with a Jewish girl, Gardner says pointedly - who annouced she wanted to start a family. The "relationship crumbled shortly afterwards." Another brother's "serious relationship" ended when the girl "was told she would effectively be the next Mrs Hitler." (p.165)

Gardner says that Howard, the only brother to work and live further afield than Long Island was also the only one to get married. (p.172) Howard, if you recall from my previous post, was killed in a car crash (while working as a agent for the Inland Revenue Service - hence he is named on the National Memorial for Law Enforcement Officers killed in the line of duty). Gardner gives no further details of Howard's marriage, i.e. how long he was married, and makes no mention of children.

Finally, in the last chapter, Gardner recounts a conversation with the eldest brother, Alex 'Hitler':
...he played down the story told to me by another family member that the brothers had a blood pact not to have children. "That's just the way life was," he said. "We never made a pact or a plan or anything like that. All of us have dated people and have had long-term relationships with people. it is just something that hasn't ccome about."

Then he added: "Maybe my other two brothers did, but I never did.
(p.190)

So, take it or leave it. They are an understandably secretive family, and a pact like that is very hard to hold to for normal human beings, which these brothers seem to be. Personally, and without having met any of the people concerned, I suspect the failure to produce another generation may be more to do with the difficulties of broaching or simply dealing with the subject of the family's infamous uncle than any deliberate abstainance.

K.

dirtysanchez84

Post by dirtysanchez84 » 05 Dec 2002, 10:29

Christian Ankerstjerne wrote:
dirtysanchez84 wrote:
Christian Ankerstjerne wrote:If I remember correctly, the curent decendents have agreed not to have any more children, so that the family wil die with the current generation...

Christian
Is that a joke?? Are you serious??
No, should it be?

Christian

I'm not sure what you just meant by that. No should it be a joke or No should it be true??? If it is true I think that's kinda drastic isn't it??

Schwalbe

Post by Schwalbe » 05 Dec 2002, 15:21

Perhaps a silly question, but I can´t help asking it. What about the Lebensborn? Maybe there are som decendants to Hitler running around without even knowing it?

Birgitte Heuschkel

Post by Birgitte Heuschkel » 06 Dec 2002, 09:37

To my knowledge, Hitler did not participate in the Lebensborn program. There are two obvious factors that support this:

First off, according to the race theories, he's not the Nordic type. Bad breeding stock.

More importantly, however, he was subscribing to the concept of his celibacy (most people didn't know about Eva Braun) supporting his political career. In essence, he had to stay single in order to keep the ladies fawning. Nothing'd shoot down that image faster than a picture of Adolf in pyjamas at a Lebensborn facility.

Hernan Schneider
Banned

Post by Hernan Schneider » 06 Dec 2002, 21:50

wiliam patrick hitler live in New jersey United States

Byteknight

Post by Byteknight » 05 Jun 2004, 18:02

>>Is that a joke?? Are you serious??

No, here is the CNN story about it

http://www.cnn.com/2002/SHOWBIZ/books/0 ... index.html

Psycho Mike

Post by Psycho Mike » 19 Apr 2005, 10:00

More on Hitler's relatives:
Adolf Hitler had relatives. Hitler had a half brother named Alois Hitler Jr. Alois Hitler marries Bridget Dowling, an Irish woman and settles in Liverpool. They give birth to William Patrick Hitler, who was born in 1911. He lives in Germany, but leaves because he hates his relative, Adolf Hitler. William Patrick Hitler and mother heads to Long Island, New York in 1939. He joins the US Navy in 1944 and is discharged in 1947. William Hitler changes his last name and disappears from the public. He marries Phyllis Jean-Jacques and has four children, Howard, Brian, Louis, and Alexander. Howard dies in a car accident in 1989. Alexander counsels Vietnam War veterans, while Louis and Brian run a landscaping business. They are not married and plan not to have children, so they can end the Hitler family line. They all live in Long Island today.

http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedi ... ick-Hitler

http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedi ... Hitler,-Jr.

http://www.suntimes.co.za/1998/10/18/news/news03.htm

Michael Miller
Forum Staff

Post by Michael Miller » 19 Apr 2005, 16:36

In 2001, I saw an obituary in the local newspaper for a man whose last name was not Hitler- however, he was survived by- if memory serves- a cousin, Dorothy Hitler (!) of Honolulu, Hawaii.

~ Mike

Michael Miller
Forum Staff

Post by Michael Miller » 19 Apr 2005, 16:38

Just did a Yahoo! People Search- listings for 11 Hitlers in the U.S. ( http://phone.people.yahoo.com/py/psPhon ... ess+Search ).

Also found 3 listings for "Satan": http://phone.people.yahoo.com/py/psPhon ... ess+Search

~ Mike

Panzermahn

Post by Panzermahn » 12 Jun 2005, 19:35

I remember now years ago, i read from a local newspaper that a 50+ year Austrian farmer whose name was Adolf Hitler decided to legally changed his name in the court because he cannot stand harassment of being saluted as Heil Hitler by people who knew his name. He mentioned he even received anonymous phone calls in midnight with the Heil Hitler greeting.

Perhaps any Austrian friends here can help with more info on this matter?

Also, I am interested in the Fuhrer's current living relatives in Germany and Austria today especially on the side of Eva Braun and Leo Raubal.

Hope anyone can help

Return to “The Dieter Zinke Axis Biographical Research Section”