Grandfather Generalmajor Karl Hentschel

Discussions on the personalities of the Wehrmacht and of the organizations not covered in the other sections. Hosted by askropp and Frech.
Richard Gordon

Re: Grandfather Generalmajor Karl Hentschel

Post by Richard Gordon » 12 Jul 2010, 22:22

Well I HAVE added the source so take a chill pill!

If you are going to post information on the web which is open to free use and you're going to get so worked up when people use it then don't bother posting the information. :roll:

Life's too short.

Gareth Collins

Post by Gareth Collins » 14 Jul 2010, 15:38

You only added it after I mentioned it. You add a source to all information you give. If YOU have a problem with that don't post here again because if you continue on that self serving attitude you will annoy a lot more people than me.

nikolaigiesecke

Post by nikolaigiesecke » 12 Oct 2012, 19:24

Hi Karl, I just found in the internet your looking in 2010 for information on your Grandfather General Karl Hentschel. I am married to a granddaughter of Karl Hentschel. Her mother is Ellen Conz nee Hentschel - a daughter of Karl Hentschel. It would be very interesting for us to get in contact to you!
nikolai giesecke (Backnang Germany)

jaanonse

Post by jaanonse » 02 Mar 2014, 16:54

nikolaigiesecke wrote:Hi Karl, I just found in the internet your looking in 2010 for information on your Grandfather General Karl Hentschel. I am married to a granddaughter of Karl Hentschel. Her mother is Ellen Conz nee Hentschel - a daughter of Karl Hentschel. It would be very interesting for us to get in contact to you!
nikolai giesecke (Backnang Germany)
I sent you an email, I hope you received it, sorry for the too long delay in responding back.
Thanks a lot...
J.K.Aanonsen

jaanonse

Post by jaanonse » 16 Jul 2014, 04:37

Nicolai Email me at [email protected]
Thanks
Javier Karl Aanonsen

Return to “The Dieter Zinke Axis Biographical Research Section”