Axis History Forum

This is an apolitical forum for discussions on the Axis nations and related topics hosted by Marcus Wendel's Axis History Factbook in cooperation with Michael Miller's Axis Biographical Research, Christoph Awender's WW2 day by dayand Christian Ankerstjerne’s Panzerworld.

Skip to content

If you found the forum useful please consider supporting us. You can also support us by buying books through the AHF Bookstore.

ABR is out of commission for a time...

Discussions on the personalities of the Wehrmacht and of the organizations not covered in the other sections.
Hosted by Dieter Zinke & Elwyn W.

ABR is out of commission for a time...

Postby Michael Miller on 06 Jan 2010 23:35

I've finally migrated my now defunct Geocities account over to a new Yahoo Small Business program with domain name "axis-biographical-research.com", but I don't know what the Hell I'm doing at this time... so until I get that straightened out, the site is KAPUTT. Sorry for any disappointment or inconvenience this may cause, but I'll be working on it.

Sincerely,
~ Mike Miler
Axis Biographical Research
Michael Miller
Forum Staff
United States

Re: ABR is out of commission for a time...

Postby Helly Angel on 31 Jan 2010 16:27

Good luck friend! this is a small step for you, but a BIG step for us!!
Helly Angel
Venezuela

Re: ABR is out of commission for a time...

Postby sleejay on 22 Jun 2010 01:39

Michael Miller wrote:I've finally migrated my now defunct Geocities account over to a new Yahoo Small Business program with domain name "axis-biographical-research.com", but I don't know what the Hell I'm doing at this time... so until I get that straightened out, the site is KAPUTT. Sorry for any disappointment or inconvenience this may cause, but I'll be working on it.

Sincerely,
~ Mike Miler
Axis Biographical Research

I would be more than happy to help you.
I am a web designer, and I host my own sites. I have extensive background in html, php, and mysql.
I would be honored to help you, and to start a searchable database with you!

William
sleejay
United States

Return to Axis Biographical Research